The eThekwini Municipality is offering the Work Experience Programme 2021 / 2022 in Durban, KZN, South Africa. The Artisan Work Experience Opportunities for 2021/2022 will provide you good experience in different field of studies. The Work Readiness Programmes for 2021-2022 have been started by various companies working in South Africa, but eThekwini Municipality Jobs 2021-2022 and Careers should be preferred, as it is one of the Leading Government Companies in South Africa.
eThekwini Municipality Work Experience Programme 2021-2022 will kick start your career by providing you valuable experience in the relevant field. The Work Experience Programme 2021 at eThekwini Municipality is available various fields, and you can submit your job application for eThekwini Municipality Work Experience Opportunities 2021/2022 before the closing date of programme, so have a look on the details of Traineeship Opportunities.
eThekwini Municipality Work Experience Programme 2021/2022 in South Africa
Location: Ethekwini Municipality
EThekwini Municipality is offering training opportunities to individuals with a genuine interest in pursuing a career to qualify as an artisan in any of the identified trades. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants to participate in the eThekwini Municipal Artisan Development Programme in various trades for a period of the trade programme, which would be no longer than three years. Opportunities for artisan development are available in the following trade: Boiler Making
- N2 certificate including the relevant trade theory subject; or
- Technical/Grade 12 with Maths and Physical Science/ Engineering science and related trade theory subject; or
- Relevant (directly related to the trade theory subjects) N6 certificate or National Technical diploma (S or N stream)
- Be eThekwini Residents (proof of residence required)
- Be a South African citizen with valid identity document (ID)
- Applicants must be unemployed;
- Must have passion and interest on the fields applied for;
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 -30 years;
- Applicants should not have participated in a similar apprenticeship programme before
- Applicants will be required to undergo various pre-assessments as part of the recruitment process for consideration. Candidates will be required to complete an apprenticeship programme as per the specified and regulated criteria of the applicable Seta and the National Artisan Moderating Body. The programme will involve practical training on-site as well as attendance at a training institution to obtain the theory component. At the end of the training programme, the apprentice will undergo a formal trade test to qualify as an Artisan in the relevant trade.
Contact Name: Zimele Cele / Moshibudi Mothapo
Closing Date: 04 June 2021
How To Apply for eThekwini Municipality Work Experience Programme 2019-2020
Ethekwini Municipality Jobs and Careers usually remain available / vacant for hard working and talented candidates. If you are looking for Graduate Training at Ethekwini Municipality, then it is the best time for you to Apply Online for the post of Graduate Trainee.
|Apply Online for the eThekwini Municipality PLUMBING Training Programme|
|Apply Online for the eThekwini Municipality Motor or Diesel Mechanic Training Programme|
|Apply Online for the eThekwini Municipality ELECTRICAL Training Programme|
|Apply Online for the eThekwini Municipality AUTO ELECTRICIAN Training Programme|
|Apply Online for the eThekwini Municipality WELDING Training Programme|
|Apply Online for the eThekwini Municipality BRICKLAYING Training Programme|
|Apply Online for the eThekwini Municipality MECHANICAL FITTING Training Programme|
|Apply Online for the eThekwini Municipality CARPENTRY Training Programme|
|Apply Online for the eThekwini Municipality Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Training Programme|
|Apply Online for the eThekwini Municipality BOILER MAKING Training Programme|