The eThekwini Municipality is offering the Work Experience Programme 2020 at several units in South Africa. The Work Experience Opportunities for 2019/2020 will provide you good experience in different field of studies. The Work Readiness Programmes for 2019-2020 have been started by various companies working in South Africa, but eThekwini Municipality Jobs 2019-2020 and Careers should be preferred, as it is one of the Leading Government Companies in South Africa.
eThekwini Municipality Work Experience Programme 2019-2020 will kick start your career by providing you valuable experience in the relevant field. The Work Experience Programme at eThekwini Municipality is available various fields, and you can submit your job application for eThekwini Municipality Work Experience Opportunities 2019/2020 before the closing date of programme, so have a look on the details of Traineeship Opporutnities.
eThekwini Municipality Work Experience Programme 2019/2020 in South Africa
Finance and Economics Grad / Intern
- Accounting ,Financial Management, Economics, Insurance
Administration Grad / Intern
- Office Management and Technology, Public Administration, Public Management
Agriculture, Natural Sciences, Environmental Studies Grad / Intern
- Environmental Science, Horticulture, Nature Conservation, Agriculture, Environmental Management, Waste Management, Agriculture, Natural Science, Ecological Sciences, Geographical Information Science, Archaeology, Geography / Arc GIS competency
Life Science Grad / Intern
- Microbiology, Analytical Chemistry, Biotech / Biomedical Technology
Engineeringand Built Environment Grad / Intern
- Electrical Engineering,Auto Electrician,Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Process Instrumentation , Building , Quantity Surveying, Town Planning
Managements Sciences Grad / Intern
- Human Resources, Operations Management,Events / Hospitality / Catering / Culinary,Food & Beverage,Information Technology, Marketing & Digital Marketing , Public Relations, Logistics management, Supply Chain Management, Tourism , Industrial Psychology, Quality Management, Sport Management, Leisure Science, Operations Management
Health Sciences Grad / Intern
- Environmental Health, Enrolled nurse
Law Grad / Intern
- Degree : LLB, Forensic auditing / Investigations, Internal Auditing
Art and Design Grad / Intern
- Graphic Design, Video Technology, Photography, Language practice, Dramatic Arts, Film and TV Production, Architectural
Humanities Grad / Intern
- Social Work, Social Science, Archeology, Community development, Development studies, Political Science. International Relations, Psychology, Public policy, Training and Development
Risk Management Grad / Intern
- Project Risk Management, Risk Management, Project Management, Safety Management
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS:
The work experience learners will receive a monthly stipend between R1937.94 – R5, 892.42 depending on the level of the qualification.
- People who have already participated / benefited on a similar programme in government or private sector for a period of 12 months and above will not be considered.
- Applicants must be in possession of a recognised qualification(s);
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Applications must be submitted through on-line application system found at- and click on e-Careers or manual hand delivered applications at the address provided. Applicants are advised that fax, e-mail, and late applications will not be accepted;
- Due to a large amount of applications we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful;
- Employment Equity principles will be applicable in the recruitment process, to redress the imbalances in work experience placement experienced by designated groups, to ensure their equitable representation in all categories. People with disabilities who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply;
- People who have previously applied need to reapply.
Closing Date: 31 May 2019
How To Apply for eThekwini Municipality Work Experience Programme 2019-2020
Submit your application at the address below:
HR Centre of Excellence
Central Job Applications Office – Walk in Centre
21 Archie Gumede (Old Fort) Place