The Ethekwini Municipality is offering the Latest Jobs and Careers in various engineering fields in 2020 / 2021. Now the Ethekwini Municipality Graduate Programme 2020 / 2021 has been announced, and you can get full advantage of the Graduate Development Programme 2021.
The Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies and Jobs usually remain open in different fields and departments, and now you can get training through the Graduate Training Programme 2021 available at Ethekwini Municipality. The interested candidates should apply for the Graduate Trainee Job at Ethekwini Municipality, South Africa.
Ethekwini Municipality Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
EThekwini Municipality invites applications from suitably qualified unemployed graduates with NO relevant work experience and never participated in any similar developmental programme to participate in a three year professional developmental programme. Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor’s degree in the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Survey
- Construction Project Management
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS:
- Graduates engaged in this programme will receive a stipend of R16 000 – R18 000 per month depending on the qualification, nts interested in the programme must be under the age of 35. unemployed and with no relevant work experience,
- Applicants must possess an academic qualification that matches with the academic requirements for professional registration with a relevant Professional Body
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Possession of a driver’s license will be an advantage
- Applicants will be required to undergo assessments on any requirement including skills and competency:
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a three-year contract with the Municipality
Closing Date: 11 September 2020
How to Apply for Available Post of Graduate Trainee at Ethekwini Municipality
Ethekwini Municipality Jobs and Careers usually remain available / vacant for hard working and talented candidates. If you are looking for Graduate Training at Ethekwini Municipality, then it is the best time for you to Apply Online for the post of Graduate Trainee.
Applications, consisting of a motivational letter, CV, Coples of Qualification, Academic record, ID and driver license, must be submitted to eThekwini Municipality and emailed to Mndeni.Gumedee@durban.gov.za or Puleng.Monatisa@durban.gov.za
The Ethekwini Municipality Graduate Programme 2021 will kick start your career, and you may get more better job opportunities in near future. So don’t miss the programme, and submit your job application at the first convenient at the recruitment department of Ethekwini Municipality.