The Ericsson is offering the Latest Graduate Program 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Ericsson Jobs for 2019 are available for hardworking and talented candidates, so they can join the Ericsson Careers as Graduate Intern. The Ericsson Graduate Program 2019 will jump start your career in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs and careers in near future.
The Ericsson Training Program 2019 will raise your experience in different field, and you will become able to find better vacancies in your field. You may also avail the Ericsson Vacancies in South Africa after completing the Ericsson Graduate Training Programme 2019. The Ericsson Graduate Programme 2019 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions of the Ericsson Graduate Jobs 2019.
Ericsson Graduate Development Programme 2019: Jobs for Graduates in Johannesburg
Locations: Johannesburg, South Africa
Ericsson truly believes that a successful business can only be built on successful people and enables us to transform our business within a rapidly changing technological arena, through vision and diversity.
Ericsson attracts and develops high performing, competent and motivated individuals, by building on everyone’s competence and ambition to succeed. We offer an exciting, diverse and challenging environment for this.
Our upcoming graduate program for Field Service Operations in South Africa will begin in December 2018 and we are looking for smart and innovative graduates to join us.
Is this you?
Graduates of the year 2017 or 2018 with the following degrees/technical qualifications:
- Electrical technicians (N3 to N6 – level qualification/trade test)
- Computer programming graduates
- Telecommunication/engineering recognised certifications
- Internship experience from technical roles is advantageous but not a must
- Good personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Proactive mind set – always include a broader scope in mind when handling requests
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Creativity – ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation, or insight
- Drive – determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams.
- Responsiveness – ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Willingness to Travel
- Not Afraid of Heights
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty.
Knowledge and Skills in Related Areas
- Understanding of Mobile and Wireless Networks.
- Basic Network level competence.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Understand Service Delivery Process.
- Understand Change Management.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Software/Hardware Support
What we are offering you:
- 12 months graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Telecom Core
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
How To Apply for Ericsson Graduate Programme 2019: Graduate Internships in SA
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Graduate Training Jobs 2019 available at Ericsson South Africa.