The Epiroc Mining is offering Latest Apprenticeship Programme 2021 in Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa. The Epiroc Mining Jobs 2021 have been announced in many countries worldwide, and the company has announced Milwright Apprenticeship Programme 2020 / 2021.
The Epiroc Careers and Jobs mostly remain vacant in South Africa, and now you can join the Epiroc through its recently announced Apprentice Training Programme 2021. The Epiroc Training Programme 2021 will boost your experience level, and you will become able to apply online for Epiroc Vacancies 2021. The Millwright Jobs or Millwright Careers will also be available for you after completing the Millwright Training Programme 2021. The interested candidates can have a look on the details and descriptions of the Epiroc Apprenticeship 2021, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Epiroc Apprenticeship Programme 2021: Epiroc Jobs in South Africa
We’re looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our 2020 Apprenticeship Programme. We’re specifically recruiting for the Milwright trade, and applicants must meet the minimum criteria as indicated below.
The purpose of our Apprenticeship Programme is to support the successful applicants in completing their trade within the required period, ensuring that they are fully prepared to perform their function as a qualified artisan.
One of the following
- National Certificate, Grade 12: with two languages, where English must be achieved. Pure Mathematics or Technical Mathematics with Science, and a minimum of two additional subjects. Engineering graphic design is advantageous.
- Technical, Minimum N2: Fitting and electrical theory. Electronics is advantageous.
- NVC Level 4, entry-level: Fitting and electrical theory. Electronics is advantageous.
Experience within an engineering work-environment is advantageous. Applicants should have good interpersonal skills and work well within a team. Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
- Incumbents will be required to pass a medical/ physical examination for Epiroc facilities, as well as underground mines.
- The incumbent is occassionaly required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, courch or crawl.
- The position requires close vision in terms of specific vision abilities.
- The incumbent will be required to pick-up parts with an average weight of 20kg.
- As part of the position, the incumbent may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles, and noise levels may vary between moderate to noisy (this list is not exhaustive).
How to Apply for Millwright Apprenticeship 2021 at Epiroc Mining South Africa
Applications should include a detailed:
- Motivational letter,
- Copies of relevant qualifications and
- valid South African identity document.
These can be emailed to: email@example.com – no later than the 8th September 2020.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should forward your application at the first convenient. The Epiroc is one of the famous mining companies working worldwide, and your experience at Epiroc South Africa will be helpful in finding better Millwright Jobs in South Africa.