The Latest Engineering Graduate Jobs 2014-2015 are available at Transnet, South Africa. Transnet Engineering Graduate Opportunities 2015 are available for those candidates who are looking for Engg Technician Trainee Programme in Cape Town, South Africa. If you are looking for Transnet Vacancies or Jobs, you have come to the right place, where you can submit your job application form for Transnet Jobs 2015.
Transnet Port Terminals Jobs and Careers usually remain vacant / available, and it is the best chance to avail these opportunities after having good experience while working at Transnet, South Africa. Transnet Graduate Jobs 2014 have also been announced previously, and now the company is announcing the Latest Graduate Jobs for Graduates in South Africa.
Transnet Engineering Graduate Jobs can jump start your career by providing you graduate training certificate that will be helpful for you in near future. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get better Engineering Jobs and Career Opportunities in future after completing the Transnet Graduate Programme 2015. Hence you should not waste your time and go through the complete job details before submitting your application at the recruitment department of the company.
Transnet Engineering Graduate Jobs 2014-2015 in South Africa
Transnet Port Terminals is looking for Eng Technician Trainees in Cape Town (Reference Number: 20000983)The Engineering Technician in Training role is development pipeline for key roles within TPT Operations. The programme seeks to place graduates in specific areas within operations. The trainee will receive exposure in the various areas specified in this document, through participation in various productivity improvement initiatives throughout TPT terminals.
THIS ADVERT IS OPEN TO UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.
- TPT Terminal Operations Management
- Operations / Process Improvement and design Projects
- Change Management methodology and tools
- Project Management
- Statistical and business analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement/ Management. Research specialized technical data and present findings and recommendations influencing project deliverables.
- Research specialized technical data and present findings and recommendations influencing project deliverables.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B. Degree / ND (Industrial Engineering/ Logistics Management/Production Management);
- Previous work experience such as vacation work will be an added advantage.
- General business principles
- Project management methodologies
- Process Improvement Methodologies
- MS Office software range
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Must possess very good computer skills
- Must possess analytical skills
- Must possess interpersonal skills
Closing Date: 23 September 2014
How to Apply for Engineering Graduate Opportunities at Transnet South Africa:
Transnet Jobs in Cape Town are available for Graduate Engineers. The Transnet Graduate Jobs can provide you valuable experience while engaging you under the team of veteran / expert technicians. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other requirements, you can Click Here to apply online for Transnet Engineering Graduate Programme 2014-2015. Keep in mind the closing date of job as mentioned above and submit your application along with other supported documents at the first convenient. Various Transnet Graduate Development Programmes have been announced previously, and now the company has come up with the Latest Engineering Graduate Jobs for 2015.