Rheinmetall-Denel Munition is offering the Latest Engineering Graduate Programme 2014 in South Africa. The Rheinmetall-Denel Munition Graduate Training Programme 2014 is available for those candidates whoa are willing to get experience in the field of Engineering. The Engineering Graduate Training Jobs usually remain vacant / available at various companies working in South Africa, and now the Rheinmetall-Denel Munition Graduate Programme 2014 has also been announced.
Rheinmetall-Denel Munition Jobs and Careers usually remain available, and you can also avail these career opportunities after completing the Engineering Graduate Development Programme 2014. The interested candidates should have a look on the Engineering Graduate Programme in South Africa before submitting their graduate job application at the recruitment department of the concerned company.
The Following Graduate Programmes are available at Rheinmetall-Denel Munition South Africa.
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate Programme
- Electrical Engineering Graduate Training Programme
- Chemical Engineering Graduate Development Programme
- Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme
Rheinmetall-Denel Munition Offers Engineering Graduate Programme 2014
Engineering Graduate Programme Rheinmetall-Denel Munition
The company offers a 12 months internship program to Top Performing Engineering GRADUATES under the below mentioned Engineering Field with the aim of building and developing a pipeline of future diverse, talented, and motivated young engineers within the organization.
We seek to talk to Top Performing Engineering Students and Scientists who will be interested to be part of this exciting endeavor.
After 12 months, interns displaying outstanding performance will be given the opportunity to join our team on a permanent basis.
Field of Study
- B.Eng / Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng Electrical Engineering
- B.Eng / M.Sc Industrial Engineering
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Has graduated in one of the fields listed below
- Has not failed any subjects and attained an average of 75% in his / her final year
- Has completed not more than 1 year of formal work experience since graduating.
- Is a South African citizen.
Closing Date: 22 August 2014
How to Apply for Rheinmetall-Denel Munition Graduate Training Jobs 2014 for Engineering Students
If you comply with eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements published by Rheinmetall-Denel Munition, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Engineering Graduate Programme 2014 available in various fields. The Engineering field always need good experience and skills to make you veteran, and you can get these skills while working at Rheinmetall-Denel Munition, South Africa.