The eNCA is offering the Latest Internships 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The eMedia Investment Jobs 2020 are available for graduate interns, where they can get valuable experience while working in different fields.
The eNCA Internships 2020 will boost your experience level, and you will get more better Media Jobs or Media Careers in South Africa. The eMedia Investment Internships 2020 should be availed by interested candidates in order to raise their level of experience in the Media and Television field. The eNCA Internship Programme 2020 is a special training programme 2020 that will kick start your career in media field. The interested candidates should go through the complete details and descriptions of eNCA Internship Jobs 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
eNCA Internships 2020: ETV Jobs and Careers in South Africa: Media Vacancies
e.tv is South Africa’s biggest independent, free-to-air television channel. With over 16 million viewers, e.tv appeals to all races, ages and income groups and is the most viewed English language channel in the country.
Your ultimate entry into the world of media.
If you are interested a 12 month Internship Programme (September 2019 – August 2020) in:
- Camera Operations
- Make up, Beauty and Hair
- Libraries and Archives
- Administration and Reception
- Call Centre
- Marketing , Branding and Events
- Human Resources
- Local Programming
- Graphic Design
Accounting, Administration, Advertising, Call Centre, Communications, Coordinator, Creative, Editing, Finance, Graduate, Human Resources, Intern, Journalist, Marketing, Technical
Broadcasting / Transmitting, Media
Your entry ticket into the world of Media is:
- A completed Undergraduate Degree or National Diploma (minimum three years)
- An excellent command of business English verbal and written
- Exceptional computer literacy, especially in applications that are relevant to the field of study
- Availability and willingness to work irregular hours on a shift schedule (if applicable to the department), including weekends and public holidays
We are interested in your:
- Insatiable curiosity to learn and your desire to integrate into the world of work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Shortlisted candidates must be available for a panel interviews/assessments in Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town.
- Successful applicants who are placed will receive a monthly stipend.
- Unfortunately incomplete applications cannot be processed.
How To Apply for eNCA Jobs: eMedia Investments Jobs / Internship Programme
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the eNCA Graduate internship Programme 2020.
If you have not received a response 14 days after the closing date, please assume that your application was not successful.
The eNCA Internship Opportunities are available for those candidates who are willing to make their career in Media and Television field, so they should not miss the internship training opportunities.