The Transnet South Africa is offering the Electrical Engineering Graduate Programme 2020 in South Africa. Transnet Jobs 2020 have been announced for Electrical Engineers in different cities of SA. Transnet Careers mostly remain vacant in South Africa, and you may also get advantage of the Transnet Vacancies 2020 by apply online for the recently announced Electrical Engineering Graduate Jobs at Transnet SA.
The Electrical Engineering Graduate Program 2020 will boost your level of experience, and you will find better Electrical Engineering Jobs 2020 with various big companies working in South Africa. If you are interested in Electrical Engineering Careers, you have come to the right place. The Transnet Graduate Programme 2020 has also been announced in other categories, and now you can apply online for Engineering Graduate Training 2020.
Transnet Electrical Engineering Jobs for Graduates: Careers 2020
Location: Polokwane, Ladysmith, Potchefstroom, Heidelberg, Isando, Klerksdorp, Vereeniging, Bayhead
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
The purpose of the Engineering Development Programme is:
- To create capacity and ensure proper maintenance and availability of the network through competent employees
- To attract young graduates who align themselves with the Transnet culture charter and delivery promise of on time scheduled railway
- The programme offers TFR engineering personnel an opportunity to develop a career within the organisation
- It is our desire that our graduates reach their objectives of professional registration (ECSA / Government Certificate of Competency [GCC])
- It will be compulsory for the candidates (during the 24 month training period) to acquire technical training in their own discipline to prepare them to do their technical job and also to enable them to register.
- It will also be compulsory for candidates to rotate through the various disciplines to get background in other technical fields, however still focussing on their core discipline.
- The objective is to have a rounded employee who has an understanding of all the TFR business.
Qualifications & Experience:
Employees wishing to apply for the TIT programme must have a 3 year National Diploma in the following engineering discipline:
- Electrical engineering (Light current; electronics OR telecommunications)
- Applicants must have completed their “S1 – S4” and also their P1-P2.
NB: Employees will be placed at depots as per business requirements
NB: The candidate must meet the minimum inherent health requirements of the job.
Closing Date: 05 September 2019
How To Apply for Transnet Graduate Program 2020: Electrical Engineering Jobs for Graduates
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Electrical Transnet Engineering Graduate Programme 2020. The Transnet is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and your experience at Transnet South Africa will be helpful for you in finding better jobs in near future.