The ABB South Africa is offering the latest Graduate Training Programme 2021 for Electrical Engineers in South Africa. The ABB Graduate Jobs have been announced recently for the hard working and talented candidates. The Electrical Engineering Graduate Programme 2021 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Electrical Engineering Jobs and Careers in future.
The ABB Careers
and Jobs usually remain vacant, and you may also avail the ABB Careers in South Africa after having good and valuable experience in the Engineering field. The Electrical Engineering Jobs for 2021 are also available worldwide, and you will become able to avail the vacant Jobs for Electrical Engineers after completing the ABB Graduate Development Programme 2021. The Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 is available for Graduate Electrical Engineers, so they should not waste their time here and there, and avail these Graduate Opportunities available at ABB.
Electrical Engineering Graduate Jobs 2021 at ABB South Africa: ABB Vacancies
Location: Modderfontein, South Africa
ABB South Africa understands that Young Talent is the future, hence we do our best to recruit, select, develop, place, and retain young talent by providing the best working and learning environment that allows us to write the future together. Working for ABB South Africa as a Support Function Graduate you will not only get hands-on experience in one of the leading Engineering, Technology and Innovation companies in the world, you will also get an opportunity to develop your skills beyond what you have learned in class.
Join us and let’s write the future together!
ABB South Africa understands that Young Talent is the future, hence we do our best to recruit and develop young talent by providing the best working and learning environment that allows us to write the future together. Working for ABB South Africa as a Trainee you will not only get hands-on experience in one of the leading Engineering, Technology and Innovation companies in the world, you will also get an opportunity to develop your skills beyond what you have learned in class.
- All our Young Talent Programs are based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is
- Hands-on (70%)
- Asking questions (20%)
- Classroom (10%)
- We also understand that the world of work has changed and will continue to change. To keep with the pace and progress within the organization, you will need more than just Hard Skills (Technical), hence, during your time at ABB South Africa we will equip you with Soft Skills that will enable you to connect, create your identity and promote yourself in any working environment.
- In addition to formally learning about our products through our online Learning Management System and our face-to face classroom training (10%), you will spend most of your time working with our actual products and systems (70%), and also be exposed to industry experts and leaders who will be available to answer your questions and provide you with career guidance (20%).
For the 2020 Intake, we are looking for graduates in the following areas:
- Electrical Engineering: You will get exposure to the Testing of Switchgear on all areas; Primary, Secondary, Modular and commissioning, you will also be exposed to working with electrical and mechanical designs for switch gears.
A Critical part of ABB’s operating philosophy is safety and integrity; Living ABB’s core values which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Engineering Trainee Program Qualification: BSc, B-tech or Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial & Computer Engineering
- Functional Trainee Program: Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Supply Chain Management, Health & Safety and Marketing
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Have the ability to Problem Solve, be creative and innovative
- Your interpersonal skills should complement your leadership skills with high self-confidence and your hunger to learn
The interested candidates can Apply Online
for ABB Graduate Internships 2021 available in South Africa.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should avail these Graduate Training Opportunities available at ABB. Various Jobs for Electrical Engineers have been announced in 2021, and these Graduate opportunities should be availed by the interested candidates.