The Tellumat Jobs for 2024 are available in Pretoria, South Africa. Tellumat In-Service Training Programme 2024 has been announced for those candidates who are willing to get experience in electronics or electrical engineering fields. The Electrical In-Service Traineeships 2024 have been announced and you can get full advantage of the Tellumat Training Jobs 2024. The P1 and P2 InService Training Programme 2024 will jump start your career in short span of time.
Tellumat Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you can avail the Tellumat Vacancies in order to raise your experience level in short span of time. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get Electronics Engineering Jobs 2024 or Electrical Engineering Careers 2024 after completing the Tellumat In-Service Traineeships 2024. The Electronics Engineering InService Training Jobs will make you able to find more better Electrical Jobs in near future, so you should not miss the training opportunities available in Pretoria, South Africa. The interested candidates should go through the complete job details before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department of the company.
Electrical / Electronics Engineering InService Training 2024: Tellumat Jobs in South Africa
Tellumat provides innovative technology, services and solutions in ICT, Defence, Energy, and Transport.
We would like to offer experiential training for Electronic / Electrical Engineering students at our Air Traffic Management Division in Pretoria.
- Studying towards a National Diploma in Electronic / Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
- Must have completed S4 (Proof to be submitted)
- Must have completed RF Modules (Proof to be submitted)
- No colour blindness
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Computer literate (Ms Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A valid unendorsed Driver’s licence recommended
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to learn and gain workplace experience
Recommended Competencies / Skills include inter alia:
- Conscientious with a strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Analytical and good at problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal communication skills – both verbally and written
- Flexible; innovative; proactive; accountable and responsible individual
- Willingness to learn and be a team player
- Able to take and follow work instructions
Expectations / Learning Outcomes include inter alia
- Fault finding to component level
- To adhere and maintain the required health & safety and quality standards
- Performing all delegated work in accordance with relevant company standards and procedures
- Complete all documentation pertaining to delegated tasks as required
- To attend to all documentary requirements related to the P1 & P2 needed to obtain and complete formal qualifications
How To Apply For Tellumat In-Service Training 2024: P1 & P2 In-Service Training Programme 2024
Should you meet the requirements and wish to be considered an applicant for this position; you are invited to e-mail your application in sequence of listed requirements (Refer to 1 – 6 below) to Jenny de Villiers on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application therefore needs to consist of the following in order to be considered:
- Cover Letter with reference to study field (Eg: Electronic Engineering);
- Comprehensive CV;
- Letter from the Training Institution to confirm your status to commence on practical training;
- Proof of completed S4;
- Proof of completed RF Modules; and
- Proof of academic record (academic results). Correspondence will only be with short-listed candidates.
Employment Equity will be considered when making the appointment.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest P1 & P2 InService Training Programme 2024. The Tellumat is one of the famous companies working in SA, so you should not miss the Training Opportunities available at Tellumat in Pretoria.