The Ecolab is offering the Latest Careers in South Africa. The Ecolab Learning Management System is offering Learnership Programme 2015 for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the relevant field. Various Learnerships in Johannesburg are available, but you should give preference to Ecolab Learnerships 2015.
Ecolab careers can jump start your career and boost your experience level in short span of time. It is also worth mentioning here that you may get better Jobs and Career Opportunities after completing the Ecolab Learnership Programme 2015. The Ecolab Jobs and Vacancies also remain available in Johannesburg, South Africa, so you may also avail these Jobs at Ecolab after getting the experience certificate. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of programme before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department of the company.
Ecolab Learnerships 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa: Ecolab Careers
- To complete all scheduled work according to the specified Ecolab Standards
- To liaise with Service Managers and Service Controllers
- To be conversant with and observe the Ecolab Policies and Procedures Manual and comply with Ecolab Codes of Practice
- Assist with all Initial treatments, follow ups and emergency requests
- Inspect client’s premises thoroughly for any signs of pests.
- Carry out the proper pest treatment for the client.
- Application to studies and courses of Training as may be necessary.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply for Ecolab Learnership Programme 2015: Ecolab Vacancies in South Africa
Ecolab is offering the Latest Learnership Opportunities in South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the Latest Ecolab South Africa Careers and Learnership Prgoramme 2015. The Ecolab is one of the famous South African Companies, and it can kick start your career resulting in good jobs and career offers in future. So don’t miss the opportunity and submit your job application at the concerned department.