The Department of Human Settlement is offering the Latest Government Internships 2017 in South Africa. The Government Internship Programme 2017 will jump start your career and raise your experience in relevant field of study. If you are looking for the 2017 Internships in Eastern Cape, then you have come to the right place. The Eastern Cape Department of Human Settlement Internships 2017 have been announced for hard working and talented candidates.
The Government Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Government Vacancies after having some valuable experience in the field. You should forward your application for the job at first convenient. The Eastern Cape Dept of Human Settlement Vacancies may also be available for you after completing the Internship Opportunities available at government dept. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of internship programme before forwarding their job application to concerned department.
Eastern Cape Dept of Human Settlement Internship Programme 2017: Government Vacancies
The Eastern Cape Department of Human Settlements invites applications from all unemployed applicants younger than the ages of 35 /including young persons with disabilities in the Province, who possess a 3 year qualification Degree or Diploma from an accredited tertiary institutions.The primary purpose of internship program in government is acquisition of skill, knowledge and experience in order to compete in the open labour market and Public Service. Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R5,000 per month.
- A 3 year degree/diploma with no work experience.
- Applicants must be less than 35 years of age
- Candidate must be a resident in the Eastern Cape Province
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fully Completed Z83 form obtainable from all governments Departments (download here)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) [not more than 3 pages]
- Certified copy of RSA Identity Document
- Certified copy of certificate together with transcript copies
- Sign a 12 months internship contract
Areas pf Placement and Required Qualifications
- Project Management (Alfred Nzo) – Diploma/ Degree in Communication/ Public Management/ Public Administration/ Public Relations (HRD/01/2016)
- Project Management (Chris Hani) – Diploma/ Degree in Communication/ Public Management/ Public Administration/ Public Relations (HRD/02/2016)
- Project Management (Alfred Nzo) – N D Building (HRD/03/2016)
- Project Management (Chris Hani) – N D Building (HRD/04/2016)
- Project Management (AAmathole) – ND Civil Engineering (HRD/05/2016)
- Project Management (AAmathole) – B Social Science / B.Admin (HRD/06/2016)
- Housing Research (Head Office) – B Social Science (HRD/07/2016)
- Housing Policy (Head Office) – B Social Science with public policy development skills (HRD/08/2016)
- Records Management (Head Office) – Degree in Library Science/ Records (HRD/09/2016)
- Training (Head Office) – Degree/Diploma Human Resource Management (HRD/10/2016)
- Information Communication Technology (Head Office) – Degree / Diploma in IT (HRD/11/2016)
- Financial Management Services [Salaries] – (Head Office) – Degree/Diploma in Financial Management (HRD/12/2016)
- Destitute & Vulnerable groups – Head Office – B Social Science (HRD/13/2016)
- Emerging Contractor – Head Office – N Dip Office Administration (HRD/14/2016)
- Property & Asset Management – Head Office Financial Management & Public Management (HRD/15/2016)
- Communication [Stakeholder Engagement] – Head Office – N Dip Public Relations (HRD/16/2016)
- Human Resource Management [Employee Wellness] – Head Office – B Social Work/ Psychology/ Social Science (HRD/17/2016)
- Contracts Management – Head Office – LLB (HRD/18/2016)
- SCM Movable Assets Management – Head Office – Public Management/ Financial Management (HRD/19/2016)
- Financial Management Services [Budget] – Head Office – N Dip Financial Management (HRD/20/2016)
- SCM Demand & Acquisition – Head Office -Public Admin & Accountancy (HRD/21/2016)
- Internal Control Unit [ICU] Head Office – N Dip Auditing (HRD/22/2016)
- Human Settlements Beneficiary Management – Head Office – B Social Science (HRD/23/2016)
- Consumer Education – Head Office – B Social Science (HRD/24/2016)
- Head of Department Office – Head Office – Dip Office Administration (HRD/25/2016)
How to Apply for Eastern Cape Department of Human Settlement Internship Opportunities for 2017: Internships in Eastern Cape, South Africa
Closing date is 21 December 2016. Applications can be forwarded through one of the following options:
- Post to: The Department of Human Settlements, HR. Management Office, Private Bag X31008, Cambridge, East London, 5206.
- Hand Delivery: Steve Tshwete House, HR. Management Office, Room No.1 First Floor, 31-33 Phillip Frame Road, Waverly Park, Chiselhurst, East London, 5206
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Government Careers or Internship Jobs.