The Dow Chemical is offering the Latest Summer Internships 2024-2025 in Johannesburg and Durban, South Africa. The Dow Chemical Internship Programme 2024 / 2025 or Campus Internship Programme 2024 is available in various fields of study as appended below.
- Human Resources Internships 2024 / 2025
- Supply Chain Management Internships 2024-2025
- Corporate Affairs Internships 2024-2025
- Sustainability Internships 2024-2025
If you are looking for the Dow Chemical Internships 2024/2025, you have come to the right place, as Dow Chemical Jobs 2024 are available for Interns. The Dow Chemical Careers or Dow Chemical Vacancies mostly remain vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Latest Jobs at Dow Chemical, South Africa after completing the Dow Chemical Internship Training Programme 2024-2025. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Campus Internships 2024/2025 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department of Dow SA.
DOW Chemical Summer Internships 2024 / 2025: Dow Jobs in Johannesburg and Durban, South Africa
Location: Johannesburg & Durban
Duration: 6 months
Dow is offering great business career opportunities in a global and international environment. We are looking for an ambitious Students (m / f) who are interested in doing an internship to support our businesses.
Candidates will participate in, (and / or lead) projects in one of the following areas:
Allocation to projects will be based on candidate’s interests, background and experience. Internship remuneration is market based, and dependent on qualifications. Candidates that meet the required criteria can apply for internships in the following areas:
1. Supply Chain & Logistics (to be based in Durban):
- Supply Chain improvement projects
- Logistics analytics and reporting
2. Corporate Affairs:
- Supporting the corporate affairs team in roles relating to community relations, employee engagement, government relations and corporate grant-making strategies
- Geographic growth strategy initiatives
3. Sustainability (x2 Internship opportunities)
- Geopolitical Risk Analysis & Integrated Waste Management
- Public Policy Landscape Assessment for Plastic Bans
- Assessment of New Waste Streams of Informal Waste Sector
- Investment in Waste Management Technology
4. Human Resources
- Supporting the Human Resources team in projects and tasks relating to enhancing the Employee Experience and the implementation of HR Next Generation in our organization
During the internship, participants will be offered the possibility to:
- Demonstrate and develop their skills in project management, professional communications and other specific skills related to their selected role
- Get coaching and mentoring from experienced colleagues
- Explore and gain understanding of a variety of Dow businesses, industries, markets, customers, and of the sales and marketing functions at Dow
- Get exposure to experienced commercial professionals
- Get experience of work in a global environment
Required Qualifications and Abilities:
- Qualifications in any of the following areas:
- Business administration and management / Project Management Engineering / Supply chain / Environmental Science / Economics / Human Resources / Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or a related field.
Bachelor’s qualification is preferred but more junior candidates may be considered too, based on their talents and competencies.
- Professional level of computer literacy is required. Proficiency in English is an essential prerequisite.
- Project management, critical thinking, research and analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp new concepts.
- Good communication skills (face to face and virtual, verbal and written) are needed, and will be further developed during the internship; the ability to operate in a diverse environment, and as part of virtual / remote teams, is essential.
- Candidates are expected to be self-motivated, self-directed while staying focused on the objective, fast learners, independent contributors with a strong willingness and ability to cooperate and share, creative problem solvers with a clear orientation towards results and actual implementation / realization.
Dow values the benefits that diversity of thought can bring to its organization. Our work environment fosters inclusion of all employees regardless of their nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. Candidates for these internships should be South African, and preference will be given to employment equity candidates.
Interested candidates should submit a complete resume (CV) and motivation letter.
How To Apply for Dow Graduate Internships 2024/2025: Dow Chemical Jobs for 2024 / 2025
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as provided by the company, you should go to the Official Site of Dow Chemical South Africa to Apply Online for the Dow Chemical Graduate Internship Programme 2024/2025. The Dow is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, so you should not miss the Internship Opportunities available at Dow, SA.