Disney is offering the Latest Internship Program 2014 in Industrial Engineering’s Operations research in Fall 2014. The Disney Internship Opportunities 2014 can boost your experience and expertise in short span of time, as it is the esteemed company working in South Africa.
The Latest Industrial Engineering Internships 2014 at Walt Disney are available in United States, and you can join the Internship Program 2014 at Disney by submitting your job application at the earliest possible time.
Disney Internship Jobs 2014 are available at Disney Parks and Resorts, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA. It is also expected that after completing the Industrial Engineering Internship Program 2014 offered by Disney, USA, you may get more better job opportunities and career offers in near future. You may also avail the job opportunities available at Disney right after the successful completion of Industrial Engineering Operations Research Internships 2014. If you are interested in submitting your job application at the Disney Recruitment Department, you may have a look on the details of internships before applying online.
Disney Internships 2014 / Industrial Engineering Research Internship Program in USA
Industrial Engineering’s Operations Research Internship
Since its opening in 1971, the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL has grown to feature four theme parks – theMagic Kingdom® Park,Epcot®,Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, andDisney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. In addition, more than 20 themed resort hotels, two water parks, and the Downtown Disney® Area, a daytime and nighttime entertainment complex, are part of theWalt Disney WorldResort.
Want to be part of a world-class organization, learning new skills that you can apply in the real world”? How about free admission to theme parks and all the shopping and restaurants you can get your hands on? If this doesn’t sound like your typical Industrial Engineering position, that’s because it’s not!
Our program is designed to develop you professionally and increase your practical knowledge of the many operating areas within the Company. You will have a wide range of opportunities to provide analytic and consulting support to various lines of business including Merchandise, Attractions, and Entertainment. It may even serve as a springboard in launching a successful career. You will have the opportunity to network and learn from other Industrial Engineers and make friendships that cover the globe.
- Conduct Operations Research analysis, leveraging optimization, simulation, forecasting, or date mining methodologies
- See your project through from start to finish, including scoping, executing, and presenting your results
- Lead and participate in team efforts and work on projects which require interfacing with clients and other analysts
Basic Qualifications These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for this position:
- Enrolled in a graduate degree program (or as a senior undergraduate) studying Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field Experience with at least one Operations Research software package (e.g., SAS, CPLEX, GAMS, Arena) and be willing to learn new software applications
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (Note: Cumulative GPA stated on resume and application must match cumulative GPA of current institution’s transcript. Please, no rounding.)
- Must possess a valid US driver’s license
- Experience with VBA
- Experience with JAVA, C++ or SQL
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
Job Posting Industries Leisure and Travel
Additional Information Internship Eligibility:
- Must be enrolled in a U.S. college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Not have already completed two consecutive (spring/fall) College or Professional Internship Programs
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must possess a valid US driver’s license
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney Cast Members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (forWalt Disney WorldCast Members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; forDisneylandCast Members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all roles listed. In order to be considered, youmust upload a copy of your resume and include major, expected graduation date (month/year) and cumulative GPA from your current school transcript (please, no rounding).
Location of position:
This position has opportunities in Lake Buena Vista, Florida
The approximate dates of this internship are August 2014 to December 2014. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The deadline to apply for this internship is March 21, 2014.
Attention International Students:
If you are currently studying in the United States on an F-1 or J-1 Visa and do not have a Social Security number, please contact our office at 407-828-1736 PRIOR to applying.
Recommendation – Print This Role Description:
Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed on March 21, 2014.
College transcripts (official or unofficial) – Please upload your transcript while completing the online application
To upload this document:
Log into your dashboard at www.DisneyInterns.com
Click the link labeled Upload Résumé”
Be sure your document is titled in this format: First Name_Last Name_Type (i.e. Mickey_Mouse_Transcripts)
Select document type of Other”
Internship Program Type Professional Internship
Primary Location-City Lake Buena Vista
Primary Location-State FL
rimary Location-Country US
Auto req ID 165740BR
How to Apply Online for Disney Internship Program 2014 as Industrial Engineer
Disney Internship Application Process is simple, and you will be informed if you get selected by Walt Disney Recruitment Department. Disney Internship Application Form may be obtained from the official site of Disney. So you should not waste your time here and there, and apply for Industrial Engineering Operations Internships 2014 at Disney.
Hence if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Disney Career Center or Recruitment Department of Disney, you may Apply Online for the Latest Job at Disney USA.