Discovery is offering Latest Contact Centre Learnerships 2014 in Knowledge Park, Cape Town, South Africa. The Discovery Learnerships 2014 will give you a lot of experience in the field of contact centres. You will be able to build the communication skills. Discovery Contact Centre Learnership Programme 2014 is available in South Africa, where you can get training in contact centre. There are several Discovery Vacancies and Job Opportunities available in South Africa, so avail these opportunities to get training.
After completing the Contact Centre Learnership at Discovery, you will be able to get more better jobs or career opportunities in near future. Discovery is a big and esteemed company working in all over the world, so it is a beneficial opportunity for you to get training at Discovery Channel. So don’t waste your time and apply for the Discovery Learnership Programme 2014 in Contact Centre Field.
Discovery Contact Centre Learnerships
Location: Knowledge Park, Cape Town
Closing Date: 31 January 2014
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 350 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
The focus of this Learnership will be on providing services in a contact centre environment.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
You must have a valid SA ID
Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAM:
- Obtain a recognised and portable qualification in Contact Centre operations.
- Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile.
- Strong English communication skills
- Self – motivated with a desire to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
Qualifications & Experience / Eligibility Criteria
- Be South African Citizens
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths(Minimum D Symbol) & English (Minimum C Symbol on Standard Grade) and a 2nd Language (Minimum D or Level 4)
- Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum D symbol or Level 4)
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment
- Not have completed any previous Learnership
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Have effective communication skills in the English language
- Possess basic computer skills
- Express a keen interest in administration, contact centre and customer service
How to Apply for Discovery Learnerships in South Africa
If you comply with the eligibility criteria set by Discovery Channel, you can apply for the Contact Centre Learnerships at Discovery. So Apply Online for the latest Learnership Programme in Contact Centre Field.
The cost of attending interviews and any relocation costs are for the account of the candidate. Discovery will not reimburse any costs incurred. So don’t think about the reimbursement and avail the chance or career opportunity.