The Discovery is offering the Latest Learnerships 2023 in South Africa. The Discovery Learning Programme 2023 is available in IT Technical Support Field. If you are looking for Technical Support Learnerships 2023, you are at the right place. The Technical Support Jobs 2023 will be available for you after completing the Discovery Technical Support Learnership 2023.
The Discovery Careers and Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you may avail the Discovery Jobs for 2023 after having good experience through the Discovery Learnership Programme 2023. The Discovery Learning Center has provided a lot of services to the needy students, who were willing to get experience in the relevant fields. You can also join the Discovery Learning Programme 2023 in South Africa by forwarding your job application to the concerned department. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of 2023 Discovery Learnerships available in South Africa.
Discovery Learnership Programme 2023: Discovery Learning Opportunities in South Africa
Discovery: Technical Support Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: IT Technical Support qualification which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the IT Servicing Team.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Desktop support, hardware engineering, Digital Support (Contact Centre)
Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
Advantageous: May have an incomplete tertiary IT qualification (advantage)Please note: Applicants:
- Must Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Must Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Must Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
Skills and Competencies:
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
How to Apply for Discovery Learnerships 2023: Learning Programme in South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Learnerships at Discovery South Africa.
Discovery is one of the Famous companies working around the world. Hence if you are looking for the Discovery Jobs or Careers, you should join the Discovery Learning Guide i.e. a special learning programme 2023 designed for the students.