Discovery is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2015 for Disabled Persons in South Africa. If you are looking for Discovery South Africa Internships 2015 for people with disabilities, then you can now apply online for the Discovery Internship Programme in South Africa. The internships for disabled candidates are rare in South Africa, and it is the best chance for people with disability to apply for the Internships at Discovery Channel South Africa.
Discovery Internship Jobs for 2015 will kick start your career, and you will be getting more better job opportunities and career offers in near future after successfully completing the Internship opportunities available at Discovery South Africa. The Discovery is one of the biggest companies working in South Africa, and it may be a beneficial job opportunity for you to work at Discovery, South Africa.
Discovery Jobs and Careers also remain vacant / available mostly in South Africa, and you may also avail these latest job offers after getting the complete training in the relevant field. The interested candidates should have a look on the Discovery South Africa Internship Opportunities before submitting their internship application at the recruitment department of Discovery Channel.
Discovery Internship Programme 2015 for People with Disability
Company Name: Discovery
Job Title: Internship Programme 2015
Discovery is offering an opportunity of a lifetime to 25 of South Africa’s brightest young disabled people.
This opportunity is ONLY open for South African citizens who have a DISABILITY.
The skills programme consists of structured unit standard based learning combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 300 learning hours.
The successful learners will:
- gain access to the insurance industry with a better employment profile.
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Demonstrate resilience & drive. This will show in the individuals desire to pursue goals despite obstacles
- The ability to relate well to diverse people
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Self motivated
- Basic computer skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- There are certain criteria that need to be met before you will be considered for this vacancy:
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book;
- provide Medical proof of disability
- Hold a valid & recognised Diploma and Degree( completed qualification in the last 6 months);
- Not be engaged in formal employment;
- Be between the ages of 20 and 30 years;
- Express a keen interest in administration and customer service
Closing Date: 30 June, 2014
How to Apply for Discovery Learnerships for Disable Persons
If you are disable with any type of disability and comply with the eligibility criteria, you can Apply Online at Discovery for the Latest Internship Opportunity available in South Africa. Many people are looking for the Internships for Disable Persons for 2015, and they can now apply for the Discovery Channel Internship Jobs 2015 to get experience certificate that will boost their career.