National Department of Social Development is offering the Latest Vacancies 2021 and Internship Jobs for 2021 in Pretoria, South Africa. The National Department of Social Development Pretoria has announced the recently opened Internship Programme 2021 for the hard working and talented candidates.
National Department of Social Development Internships for 2021 are for hard working and interested candidates, who are willing hard to get experience in the relevant field. Hence if you are looking for National Dept of Social Development Jobs and Careers available for 2021 in South Africa, you should join the Latest Internship Programme announced by National Department of Social Development Pretoria to get experience in your relevant field.
It is also expected that you may get more better job opportunities and career offers right after successfully completing the 2021 Internship Jobs at Department of Social Development Pretoria. You should have a look on the details of available internships 2021 before submitting your internship application.
Department of Social Development Pretoria Careers / Jobs / Internship Programme 2021
The National Department of Social Development based in Pretoria (National Office) is offering an internship programme for 24-months commencing on 01 January 2021. Applicants must be unemployed graduates or students from accredited institutions of Higher Learning with the following qualifications/ study area:
Field of Study:
- Statistics / Economics
- Human Resource Management / Records Management
- Public Administration / Public Management
- Administration / Office Management
- Social Sciences / Human Sciences
- LLB / Law / Labour Relations
- Social Work
- Youth Development
- Community Development
- Development Studies
- Food Security
- Financial Management / Accounting
- Information Technology / Network Infrastructure/ Computer Science / Project Management
- Systems Development
- Events Management / Marketing / Communication / Media Studies / Graphic Design
- Information Science / Information Studies
- Gender Studies
- Population Studies
Criteria: The applicants must not have been exposed to work experience in their area of study or have participated in an internship programme in a government department. Invited candidates should make their own accommodation and transport arrangements.
How to Apply for Department of Social Development Vacancies / Internship Jobs 2021
Interested candidates should forward a signed Z83 Form, accompanied by the following documentation:-
- Certified copy of the qualification or a letter from the Institution announcing the completion of the qualification and the graduation date,
- Certified copy of the ID, and
- Academic record.
- Only one application per qualification is allowed, duplicate applications will not be considered.
- According to Employment Equity criteria the advertisement is open to Africans, Indians, Coloureds, and Whites, Male and Female and persons with disabilities.
- People with disabilities, in relation to their disability, must please specify their reasonable accommodation needs in other words what equipment and support is required to perform the job.
- Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Interns will receive a monthly stipend of R6, 083.00.
Reference number: DSD Intern 2020
National Department of Social Development
Directorate: HRD and Performance Management
Private Bag X901
Hand Deliver at:Human Science Research Council Building C/o Bosman and Pretorius Street 134 Pretorius Street, Pretoria, 0001
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by Department of Social Development Pretoria, you should apply for the Latest Internships for 2021 at Dept of Social Development. You should not miss the internship job opportunities, as these available jobs / internships can boost your expertise and experience level.