The Department of Environmental Affairs is offering Latest Bursaries 2020 in South Africa. The DEA Bursary Programme 2020 is available in various fields of studies, and a lot of students can get benefit from the bursary scheme for 2020. Various bursaries have been announced for 2020 by different institutes, banks and companies.
If you are looking for the Government Bursaries, then you have come to the right place as Department of Environmental Affairs Bursaries 2020 are available for students in different fields of study. DEA Bursaries 2020 will make your study time more reliable and easy. If you are getting it hard to manage your educational expenses, then the DEA Bursaries will fulfill your needs by providing you the facility of educational financing.
You should avail the Bursaries at Department of Environmental Affairs, South Africa by submitting your bursary application form at the earliest possible time. You should not waste your time here and there, and forward the required documents to obtain the bursary funding in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the available bursaries at Department of Environmental Affairs before submitting their online application form at the concerned department.
Department of Environmental Affairs Bursary Programme 2020: Latest Government Bursaries in South Africa
CHEMICALS AND WASTE MANAGEMENT (REF: CWM / 01 / 2020)
- ND / B Degree / Hons / MSc / MTech Environmental
- Degree / Honours / MSc / MTech Environmental
- M Sc / MTech Chemical Engineering / Chemistry
- Hons / MSc / MTech Biochemistry or Microbiology
- B Degree / Honours / MSc / MTech Waste Management
- MSc / MTech Environmental Health
- ND / B Degree / Hons / MSc / MSc Natural Sciences
- B Degree / Hons / MSc Environmental Economics
- ND / B Degree / Hons / MSc Biological Science
- MSc / MTech Waste Management
- B Degree / ND / Hons / MA Geography
- B Degree / ND / Hons / MSc Environmental Engineering and Bio Technology
CLIMATE CHANGE, AIR QUALITY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT(REF: CCAS / 01 / 2020)
- BSc / ND Environmental Science
- BSc / ND Environmental Management
- ND / B Degree Earth Science
- ND / B Degree Natural Science
- ND / B Degree Conservation
- BSc Chemistry
- ND / B Degree Hydrology
ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAMMES (REF: EP / 01 / 2020)
- B Sc / Hons / Masters Environmental Science / Environmental
Law / Environmental Economics / Water Resource
- Hons Economics
- PhD Environmental Management
- MPhil Science Communication
- Hons / Master / PhD Botany or Entomology or
Zoology or Ecology
- Hons / Master / PhD Social Science
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE AND SECTOR MONITORING (REF: RCSM / 01 / 2020)
- LLB (Major courses Administrative law, legislative drafting, Environmental Law)
- B.A Law
- A Diploma or Degree in Paralegal
- Bachelor of Environmental Management (majoring in Animal and wildlife management)
- BSc in Chemistry
- BSc majoring in Geography
- Bachelor of Environmental Management majoring in Environmental Impact Assessment
- BSc Chemistry, botany
- BA Information Management
BIODIVERSITY AND CONSERVATION (REF: B&C / 01 / 2020)
- National Diploma: Nature Conservation
- BA Degree Environmental Management / Science
- ND: Ecotourism and game range management
- BA Degree Environmental Economics
- BSc Zoology and Botany
- BSc Environmental Management (Majoring in
- BSc Geology
- BHCS Heritage and Cultural Studies
OCEANS AND COAST (REF: OC / 01 / 2020)
- ND / B Tech / BSc Hons / MSc / PhD: Marine Science
- BSc / Hons / MA Environmental Economics
- BTech / MTech / Hons / M Sc / Oceanography
- BSc Environmental Science / Management
- BTech / MTech / Hons / MA Environmental Economics
- B Degree Coastal Management
- B Degree Town and Regional planning
- B Degree Social Development Studies
- ND / BEng / BTech / Hons / MA Mechanical Engineering
- B Sc / Hons / MSc Computer Science or Information
Consideration will be given to previously disadvantaged and people with
disability who are South African citizens and have successfully completed their first year of Undergraduate Study or those who are currently registered for Postgraduate Studies. However, strongly motivated applications from first-year students within the above mentioned fields of study will also be considered. The maximum amount of the bursary is R40 000.00
Note: This advert only applies to individuals that are registered as full time students with the institution of higher learning and not employed. Please indicate clearly on the application form the reference number and the study field. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to successful applicants only. If you have not been contacted by end of January 2020, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Successful applicants will be expected to sign a bursary contract.
No faxed or e-mailed and applications will be accepted.
All applications should be accompanied by the following documents:
• Motivation as to why the bursary should be awarded to you • Certified
copies of qualifications and recent academic records • Certified copies of
Identity Document (Applicant and both parents or guardian) • Acceptance letter from first year students • Proof of registration (if already enrolled with the institution of higher learning) • Proof of parents or guardian’s income• Proof if parents are deceased • Affidavit if parents are not working.
How To Apply For Dept of Environmental Affairs Bursary 2020
Postal Address: The Director-General, Department of Environment, Forestry and Fisheries,Private Bag X447, Pretoria, 0001, Attention:
Learning and Development
ENQUIRIES AND HAND DELIVERIES OR COURIER:
Department of Environment, Forestry and Fisheries
473 Steve Biko Street, Cnr Steve Biko and Soutpansberg Road, Arcadia, Pretoria.
Department of Environment, Forestry and Fisheries 63 Strand Street, 13th Floor Nedbank Building Cape Town.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can apply online for the recently announced Dept of Environmental Affairs Bursary Programme 2020 to make the company manage your educational expenses. If you are looking for the Online Bursaries 2020 or Government Bursary Programme, then you should submit your application form at the Department of Environmental Affairs at your earliest and before the closing date of bursary opportunities.