The Department of Energy is offering the Latest Learnerships 2015 in South Africa. The CHIETA Vacancies and Learnership Programme 2015 is now available in collaboration with Dept of Energy South Africa. If you are looking for the Dept of Energy Learnerships 2015, then you have come to the right place. The South African Department of Energy is offering the Supply Chain Management, Financial Management, Information Technology and Chemical Engineering Learnerships 2015 for the hard working and talented candidates.
The above mentioned fields always need good experience and training to make you expert. Hence if you are looking for the Chemical Engineering or Information Technology Jobs in South Africa, you should have some experience first. You can join the Department of Energy Learnership Programme 2015 to boost your experience level as well as skills. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get better career offers and Jobs at Dept of Energy after completing the Learnership Opportunities and getting certificate. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of learnership jobs 2015 before forwarding their job application form at the recruitment department of the company.
Department of Energy Learnerships 2015: CHIETA Learnership Opportunities
Applications close on 14 February 2015.
Work Integrated Learning:
- Chemical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
Learnership Programme 2015
- Project Management (x5 Posts)
- Public Administration (x7 Posts)
Learnership Training Programme Stipend: Minimum stipend of R2000 for twelve months
Work Integrated Learning (WIL) Stipend: Minimum stipend of R3000 for twelve months
WIL / In-service training (5 Posts) for the 2015 academic year:
Applicants must be south African citizens. be studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in the above mentioned field of study, be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Department of Energy and should not have had any experiential learning. Applicants must complete a Z83 form (download here), attach a motivational letter from the institution requesting experiential learning, a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of Matric certificate latest Matric results, Identity Document and recent academic record.
Learnership Training Programme 2015:
The Department of Energy is looking for persons from various communities, interested to enter into Learnerships on Level 4 and 5.
- South African citizens, who have completed the National Senior Certificate (Grade 12), and who have registered their CV with the Department of Labour employment database (ESSA). Register here
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English).
Innovative • Articulate • Good listener • ability to work well within a team • ability to work well under pressure • Open Minded • Ability to put other people first (Ubuntu) • professional • Honest • Ethical • Accountable • Sense of integrity.
The Learnership Programme shall be presented for a period of one year consisting of Theory:
±30% intensive instructional learning theory and Workplace Training. This is 70% workplace learning. During this phase, earners shall continue to receive a stipend. The learner shall be regarded as competent after successful completion of the instructional learning phase, the workplace learning phase, the final submission of Portfolio of Evidence (POE) and successful external verification by the relevant SETA,
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Applications will only be considered from South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates who have already participated in a Learnership programme in any Government department will NOT be considered.
- Applications should be made on the Z83 form (download here), obtainable from any Public Service department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of Matriculation certificate and Identity Document.
- Application forms should be signed and dated. If this is not done, applications will be disqualified. Candidates must indicate their preferred province on the top of the form.
- Failure to submit the request documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA.
- Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a Learnership Programme for a period of 12 months.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only should you not be contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Emailed, faxed and late applications will not be considered. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply For 2015 Learnerships at Department of Energy: CHIETA Jobs & Careers
Please forward your application, marked for the attention of Ms L. Modiba I Mr M. Shiluvane for Learnership or Work Integrated Learning via post to: The Director General, Department of Energy, Private Bag , Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver to: The Department of Energy, 192 Visagie Street (corner Visagie and Paul Kruger Streets), Pretoria, 0001.
Closing Date: 14 February 2015
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED ABOVE
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should join the work integrated programme 2015 or Learnership programme 2015 available at Dept of Energy South Africa. The Government Learnerships 2015 are rare in South Africa, so you should not miss the chance, and forward your application at the first convenient to get experience in the above mentioned technical fields.