The Department of Energy is offering the Latest Internships 2019-2020 in Pretoria, South Africa. The Dept of Energy Internship Programme 2019 is available in different fields, where you can easily optimize your skills. The Department of Energy Internships 2019/20 are available in following fields.
- Chemistry Internships
- Auditing Internships
- Financial Management Internships
- Economics Internships
- Chemical Engineering Internships
- Public Management Internships
- Environmental Management Internships
If you are looking for Government Internships 2019/2020, you can avail the Department of Energy Internships 2019/20 in order to raise your experience level in short span of time. The Department of Energy Jobs usually remain available / vacant, and you may also avail the Dept of Energy Careers after completing the Internship Training Jobs 2019. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of Available Govt Internships before forwarding their job application form to concerned dept.
Department of Energy Internships 2019/20: Government Internship Jobs in Pretoria
STIPEND: Minimum stipend of R7 108.25 per month
A post-Matric (Grade 12) qualification as specified below:
|Mpumalanga; North West; Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; Western Cape; Free State; Limpopo; KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng|
PLUS the following key competencies :
- Report writing. Communication:
- Verbal and written proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English).
- Good listener
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Open- minded. Personal Attributes:
- Ability to put other people first (Ubuntu)
- Professional, honest, ethical, accountable and have a sense of integrity
- Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles.
- Applications will only be considered from South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will NOT be considered
- Applications should be made on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and identity document
- Application forms should be signed and dated. If this is not done, applications will be disqualified
- Candidates must indicate their preferred province on top of the Z83 form and clearly indicate the reference number • Failure to submit the required documents will result in your application not being considered
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
- Computer certificate will be an added advantage
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification
- Successful candidates will be appointed on an Internship programme for a period of 24 months
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not be contacted within 3 months from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 02 NOVEMBER 2018
How To Apply For Department of Energy Internship Training Jobs 2019/20
Please forward your application, marked for the attention of Mr S. Ramogayana / Ms B. Masonga by post to: The Director-General Department of Energy, Private Bag X96, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to: The Department of Energy, 192 Corner Visagie and Paul Kruger Streets, Pretoria.
Please direct all enquiries to: Mr S. Ramogayana / Ms B. Masonga
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED ABOVE AND NOT TO THE SPECIFIC REGION(S).
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should apply online for the Government Internships at Department of Energy South Africa.