Internship: Cyber security
The CSIR Defence is offering the Cyber Security Internships 2020 in South Africa. The CSIR Jobs 2020 are available for interns, where they can get valuable experience in the field of Cyber Security. The CSIR Internship Programme 2020 will boost your level of experience, and you will become able to avail CSIR Careers after completing the Cyber Security Internship Programme 2020.
The Cyber Security Jobs mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may now join the Cyber Security Vacancies as intern. The Cyber Security Internship Training Program 2020 or Cyber Security Training Course 2020 will be helpful for you in getting better Cyber Security Jobs in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the CSIR Internships 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
CSIR Internship Jobs 2020: Cyber Security Internship Training 2020
The CSIR has an Internship opportunity in the Command, Control and Information Warfare impact area within the Defence and Security cluster.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A National diploma in computer systems engineering, information technology or related fields. A Bachelor’s or Honours degree will be advantageous;
- Exposure in basic software development projects;
- Knowledge in information and/or network security;
- Practical knowledge and understanding of at least two modern programming languages (e.g. C#, Python, Java, Ruby, React, NodeJS, JQuery and other relevant languages);
- Knowledge in Databases and Servers;
- Practical knowledge in Windows/Linux environments;
- Knowledge in Software Design and Patterns;
- Strong understanding of software, mobile, and web engineering principles including software development lifecycle (SDLC);
- Strong technical writing skills;
The purpose of the Internship is to provide graduates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience and develop capacity and capabilities in the cybersecurity domain.
Closing date: 27 August 2019
How to Apply Online for Cyber Security Internships 2020: CSIR Jobs in South Africa
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Cyber Security Training Programme 2020.