The South African Breweries (SA Breweries) is offering the Latest Customer Relationship Representative Learnerships 2016 in Randburg, South Africa. One Learnership Positions is available for the hard working and talented candidates.
The SA Breweries Learnerships 2016 have been announced in various categories and fields, now the SABMiller is offering the Latest SA BReweries Learnerships 2016 for the interested candidates. It is pertinent to mention here that after completing the SA Breweries Learnership Programme 2016, you may get more better Customer Relationship Representative Jobs and Career Opportunities in near future. You may also avail the SA Breweries Jobs and Career Offers after getting the learnership completion certificate from the company. The interested candidates should avail the SA Breweries Vacancies after having a look on the details and descriptions of the job.
SA Breweries Offers Customer Relationship Representative Learnership Programme 2016 in Randburg, South Africa: SABMiller Vacancies
South African Breweries has a Customer Relationship Representative Learnership Opportunity at the Customer Interaction Centre in Randburg.
Key Purpose Statement
To support the drive to increase brand equity, sales volumes, market share and corporate reputation by providing telephonic support to customers through the establishment of good customer relations and by marketing the companies products and services to meet customer requirements. Ensure prompt resolution of queries so that customer service levels can be maximised and the business can achieve sustainable competitiveness and act as the link between customers and depot functions.
Contact Centre Learnership: Learning Modules to be covered: Time Management; Making and Receiving Calls; Negotiation Skills; Telesales; Debt Collection.
- Matric certificate (mandatory)
- Sales and/or Marketing related qualification (advantageous)
- Good typing skills/ data capturing ability
- Administration skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Must be fluent in English and another language
- Contact centre and/or Sales work experience (advantageous)
- SAP CRM experience (advantageous)
- Persuasiveness and selling ability
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work during weekends
- Customer focused attitude
- Good attendance record
- Ability to reason and problem solve
- Builds and maintains a professional working relationship with all customers (including internal customers) at all times.
- Displays customer empathy and understanding
- Organising and planning skills
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Self motivator and self starter
- Strong achievement orientation
- Punctual and good time-keeping
- Self-management practices understood and applied
Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Attend all training scheduled
- Complete assignments and portfolio of evidence
- Query Handling
- Credit Query Handling
- Customer Feedback
How to Apply For Customer Relationship Representative Learnership Programme at SA Breweries in Rendburg, South Africa
The SA Breweries is one of the famous companies that have announced the various Jobs and Careers in past. Now the company is offering the Learnership Jobs 2016 for the Customer Relationship Representatives in Randburg. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you can Click here to apply online for the recently announced Learnership at SA Breweries. The company can jump start your career by engaging you under the team of experts and providing you the better and valuable experience in the customer relationship field.