CSIR is offering the Latest In-Service Traineeships 2014 and Latest Apprenticeships 2014 in South Africa in IT, Computer Science, Information System, Electronics Engineering and other fields for those candidates, who are willing to get experience in their relevant fields.
CSIR Careers and Jobs have been announced in South Africa, and people are submitting their job applications at their earliest convenient. CSIR Jobs can boost your career and future, so you should not miss these available opportunities in 2014 at CSIR, South Africa.
CSIR Apprenticeships 2014 are being offered in the South Africa, so the residents of South Africa will get preference in selection process for the CSIR In Service Traineeship Programme 2014. The Traineeships in IT and Computer Sciences can raise your experience, expertise and experience level. Hence if you are also interested in the Electronics Engineering and other fields for Apprenticeship Opportunities 2014, you should have a look on the following advert before applying online for Latest Apprenticeships in South Africa.
CSIR In Service Traineeship and Apprenticeship Opportunities 2014
Closing Date: 31 January 2014
The CSIR: Meraka Institute has a number of vacancies for In-service Trainees. The unit positions itself as the strategic science, engineering and technology (SET) partner of state departments, particularly, the department of Science and Technology.
The unit has a number of positions for outstanding undergraduate students in the following competency domains:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Electronic Engineering
- Other related areas
- Design, plan and execute (development) research projects under supervision;
- Assist in technology testing;
- Contribute to the writing of reports and manuscripts;
- Present data and results in a poster format or orally.
- The minimum education qualification is at least two years’ completed theoretical component of a national diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in all the disciplines listed above. Students currently studying will be considered only if the training schedule will not affect their academic calendar.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of theory with the ability to apply knowledge.
- A strong work ethic (e.g. accountability and reliability) and the ability to work under supervision within a dynamic team environment.
- The following competencies are critical for this position:
- Sound technical knowledge;
- Lateral thinking ability; and
- Knowledge and appreciation of a cross-disciplinary project team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute across the boundaries imposed by classical scientific disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal skills involving the ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally.
How to Apply for Latest Apprenticeships and Traineeships 2014 at CSIR
After reading the above job details, if you think that you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements for the Apprenticeship Programme in IT, Electronic Engineering, Computer Sciences and other fields, you should Apply Online for the latest In-Service Traineeships and Apprenticeships for 2014 in South Africa.
After completing the CSIR Training Programme, you may get more better job opportunities and career offers in near future. So you should avail these job opportunities at the earliest possible time, which are available at CSIR, South Africa.