The CSIR is offering the Latest Finance Internships 2020 in Pretoria, South Africa. The CSIR Jobs 2020 have been announced for interns, where they can get valuable experience in finance field.
CSIR Finance Internship Programme 2020 will jump start your career by engaging you under the team of expert finance managers. CSIR Careers mostly remain available / vacant, and you may avail the CSIR Vacancies after successful completion of the Finance Internship Jobs. The CSIR Internships 2020 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions of the CSIR Internship Programme 2020.
CSIR Jobs for 2020: Finance Internship Opportunities in Pretoria
The CSIR has an Internship opportunity in the Finance portfolio. The purpose of the internship is to provide graduates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience through performing accounting and administrative duties. The position is based in Pretoria.
- Process financial transactions under guidance and supervision to ensure the transactions are recorded accurately, in compliance with policies, processes, guidelines and legislation;
- Perform financial account reconciliations to identify discrepancies or items to be actioned and ensure that all transactions are recorded in the correct accounting period;
- Prepare, obtain and attach supporting documentation for approvals before processing journals for correct allocation and accounting for income and expenses;
- Follow up and resolve queries received from divisions, suppliers or customers, and where required, escalate to supervisor or accountant for action;
- Keep record of financial documents, e.g. journals and invoices, for future reference and audit purposes;
- Follow up on the status of open orders and ensure accuracy for financial reporting and year-end accruals;
- Assist with preparation of financial reports and provide allocation details of deposits received;
- Assist with month-end and year-end processes to enable financial departments to meet deadlines and process all financial transactions before final closure.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A three year diploma or bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Ability to implement basic accounting principles;
- Basic knowledge of VAT principles, Microsoft Office Suite and email;
- Ability to function under pressure and manage stress;
- Good office administrative and record keeping skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good time management and planning skills;
- Excellent communication skills(verbal and written);
- Attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Sound work ethic and ability to work in large teams is essential.
Closing date: 25 August 2019
How to Apply for Finance Internship Jobs 2020: CSIR Jobs in Pretoria
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements mentioned by the company, you should Apply Online for the CSIR Finance Internship programme 2020. The CSIR has announced the Internship Training Program 2020 in Pretoria, and you should not miss the opportunity.