The Coronation SA is offering the Latest Talent Management Learnerships 2022 i.e. a special Training Programme for students in South Africa. The Coronation Careers have been announced for those candidates who are willing to get experience through Coronation Learnership Programme 2022.
The Talent Management Learnership Programme 2022 will boost your experience level, and you may also get Coronation Jobs after completing the Learnership Opportunity 2022. The Talent Management Learnership 2022 is available at Coronation South Africa, so you should not miss the Learnership Training Programme 2022. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Learnership Jobs 2022 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department of Coronation Fund Management.
Talent Management Learnership 2022 in South Africa: Coronation Vacancies
This is an NQF 5 learnership and on completion the successful incumbent would have completed a Higher Certificate in Management (HCM) through Milpark Education. The work component of this learnership involves the reliable and accurate support of the Talent Management (TM) team (5 individuals) through efficient and effective administration of all HR processes.
- Support and assist with all HR administration for recruitment and training processes
- Ensure accurate and up to date employee data and files, whether manual or electronic.
- Accurate capturing of all TM related data.
- Processing of all TM invoices and ensuring that records are maintained and filed correctly
- Capturing and maintenance of training data
- Capturing and maintenance of CV data
- Maintenance of the Talent Management files, records, documents on the intranet
- Maintenance of the Learning and Development files, records, documents on the intranet
- Coordinate training requirements for all employees
- Maintenance and update the TM calendar
- Support the TM team with any ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- or a 3-year undergraduate degree
- Integrity and discretion
- Strong organisational and coordination skills
- High attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Commitment to service excellence
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Resourceful and proactive
How to Apply for Talent Management Learnerships 2022 at Coronation South Africa
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will need to register an account on Coronation’s recruitment page. Click the link below to start the application process.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Talent Management Programme 2022 available at Coronation South Africa.