The Commission for Gender Equality (CGE) is offering Information Technology Internships 2022 / 2023 in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you are looking for CGE Internships 2022 / 2023, you have come to the right place. the Commission for Gender Equality Internship Programme 2023 will boost your level of experience and you will get better Information Technology Jobs or IT Vacancies in near future.
The Commission for Gender Equality Vacancies 2023 are available for interns, so they should not miss the CGE Internship 2022 / 2023. The IT Jobs mostly remain vacant, so you may also avail the IT Vacancies after having valuable experience in the field. The interested candidates should have a look on details and descriptions of Commission for Gender Equality Jobs 2023, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Commission for Gender Equality IT Internships 2022 / 2023: CGE Vacancies
Commission for Gender Equality (CGE): IT Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
The Intern: ICT Technical Support has become available. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership within the ICT business unit. The successful candidate will report to the Manager: Information and Communications Technology.
- Assist with troubleshooting IT hardware, software, network, backups, and provide technical support;
- Provides daily on-site support on the usage of software and hardware to the end-users;
- Help to ensure that information and communication technology (ICT) equipment is in good working condition and assists with maintenance and minor repairs;
- Assist in the installation of in-house software and related upgrades;
- Respond to end-user needs regarding Email, Microsoft 365, network access;
- Support equipment inventory and ICT Unit record-keeping;
- Assist in minor administrative tasks
- Perform other duties as tasked and deemed necessary for the overall delivery of the business unit´s activities
- Grade 12 (NQF level 4);
- National Diploma or Degree in: Computer Science, Information Technology;
NB. PC Engineering/ A +, Networking, Office 365 and security plus will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Familiar with installation of software, troubleshooting of hardware/laptops, printers;
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity and cloud computing;
- Basic understanding of software development, programming or data analytics concepts;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well with other team member;
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Organised and reliable;
How to Apply for Commission for Gender Equality Internships 2023: CGE Careers
Please submit the following:
- Comprehensive CV.
- Certified copies of ID and Qualifications.
- Telephone details and e-mail addresses of three contactable referees.
A motivation letter and the above-mentioned documents must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No late applications will be accepted.
- Correspondence will be limited to the short-listed candidates only.
- Applicants with a foreign qualification must submit a SAQA evaluation report of their qualification.
- Preference will be given to South African citizens.
- All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to background checks and competency assessment.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced CGE Internship Opportunities.