The Clicks is offering the Health and Pharmacy Learnerships 2022 in Western Cape, South Africa. The Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme 2022 is available for students of Pharmacy in South Africa. By joining the Clicks Pharmacy Company, your can raise your experience level in short span of time.
Clicks Careers and Jobs mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also get Jobs at Clicks Pharmaceutical after completing your Learnership Programme 2022. Various Pharmacy Learnerships for 2022 are available in Western Cape, but you should prefer Clicks Pharmacy being one of the famous Pharmaceutical companies of South Africa. Clicks Learnership Programme 2022 will jump start your career, and you will be able to avail more pharmacy job opportunities available at various other big companies.
It is worth mentioning here that you may get Pharmacy Assistant Jobs and Career Offers after getting the learnership certificate from Clicks, South Africa. So you should try your luck by forwarding your job application at the earliest possible time. The interested candidates are welcome to have a look on the details and descriptions of the job before submitting their application for Pharmacy Assistant Careers.
Pharmacy Assistant Learnerships 2022 in Western Cape, South Africa: Clicks Jobs
Clicks: Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme 2022
Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
Grade 12 / Matric with:
- Mathematics with a pass rate of 50% or higher OR Math Literacy with a pass rate of 60% or higher
- English as first or second language with a pass rate of 50% or higher
- Life Science or Physical Science with a pas
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
Closing Date: 21 February 2022
How to Apply for Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme 2022 in Western Cape: Clicks Careers / Vacancies
The Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership 2022 is available in different areas as appended below.
Location: Clicks Cape Gate, Western Cape
Location: Clicks Sable Square, Western Cape
Location: Clicks Vangate Mall, Western Cape
Location: Learner Basic – Clicks Hout Bay, Western Cape
Location: Clicks Longbeach Mall, Western Cape
Location: Rosemead, Western Cape
Location: Constantia, Western Cape
Pharmacy is a field that needs valuable experience and good training to make you expert. Hence if you comply with the eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you can Apply Online for the Latest Pharmacy Assistance Learnerships in Western Cape, South Africa. Various Pharmacy Jobs in South Africa will be available for you after getting the learnership completion certificate from Clicks Pharmaceutical South Africa. So don’t waste your time and apply for the Learnerships at Clicks Pharmacy before the closing date of Learning Programme.