The Clicks is offering the Latest Pharmacy Assistance Learnerships 2019 / 2020 in various areas of South Africa. The Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme 2019 / 2020 are rare in South Africa, so you should not miss the Available Learnerships 2019-2020 at Clicks Pharmacy, South Africa. The Clicks Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also get Jobs at Clicks Pharmacy SA after completing the Pharmacy Learnership Programme 2019-2020.
Clicks Pharmacy Learnerships 2019-2020 have been announced for those candidates, who are willing to get valuable experience in the pharmaceutical field. It is worth mentioning here that you may get more better Pharmaceutical Jobs 2019 or Pharmacy Jobs 2019 after having good and valuable experience in the Medical and Pharmacy fields. You may also get Pharmacy Assistance Jobs or Pharmaceutical Career 2019-2020 Offers after having the valuable experience certificate from the Clicks Pharmacy South Africa. The Clicks Learnerships should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details of programme.
Clicks Vacancies 2019: Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme 2019-2020 in South Africa
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
Purpose And Objectives
Learnership Programme 2020:
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) ; 50% in English and a Pass in Life Science (Biology)/Physics
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Preference will be given to individuals that:
- Meet the Company’s EE targets as set out in our employment equity plan
- Meet the furtherance of the National agenda for the development of unemployed youth
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
Kindly note only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
How to Apply for Clicks Pharmacy Assistance Learnerships 2019 / 2020: Clicks Jobs / Careers
- Apply Online for the Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme in Tokai
- Apply Online for the Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme in Elspark
- Apply Online for the Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme in Walmer
- Apply Online for the Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme in Losberg
- Apply Online for the Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme in Carlswald
- Apply Online for the Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme in Southdowns
- Apply Online for the Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme in Quagga Centre
If you meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you should apply online for the Latest Pharmacy Learnerships 2019-2020. The Pharmacy is a field that needs valuable experience and good training to make you veteran, so you should avail these pharmacy learnership opportunities available at Clicks Pharmacy.