The Clicks Pharmacy is offering the Latest Learnerships 2021 in various fields in Durban, South Africa. The Clicks Learnership Programme 2021 will jump start your career, and you may get more better pharmacy jobs and career opportunities in near future. So the Clicks Learnerships 2021 should be availed by the interested and hard working candidates.
The Clicks Pharmacy Learnership Programme 2021 is available in Durban Umhlali, Port Elizabeth, Durban Gateway and Durban, South Africa. The Clicks Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Training Jobs are available for those candidates, who are willing to make their career in pharmacy fields.
It is pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Pharmacy Jobs and Pharmacy Careers after completing the 2021 Learnerships at Clicks Pharmacy, South Africa.The Clicks Jobs and Careers also remain available / vacant in various areas of South Africa, so you may also avail the Jobs at Clicks Pharmacy after getting the Pharmacy Learnership Completion Certificate form the company. If you are interested in the Clicks Learnership 2021, you should have a look on the details and descriptions before forwarding your job application form at the concerned department of the company.
Clicks Pharmacy Learnerships 2021 in various regions of South Africa
Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum.
How to Apply for Clicks Learnership Programme 2021: Pharmacy Learnerships in South Africa
The Clicks Learnerships 2021 will boost your experience level in pharmacy field in short span of time. Hence if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Clicks Pharmacy Learnership Training Jobs 2021. Clicks Pharmacy is one of the famous South Africa companies, and you may easily optimize your career as well as professional skills while working at the Clicks Pharmacy.