The Clicks Foundation or Clicks Group is offering the Latest Bursaries 2020 in South Africa. The Clicks Pharmacy Bursaries 2020 have also been announced previously in different fields or categories. The Clicks Foundation Bursary 2020 is now available at the Group of Companies, where you can get educational funding.
Clicks Jobs mostly remain available in different regions, so you may also avail the Clicks Careers after getting valuable experience through training jobs.
The Clicks Foundation Bursaries 2020 will manage your educational finance, and you will be studying with more ease and reliability. The Clicks Foundation Bursary Programme 2020 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions of the Available Bursary Scheme.
Clicks Foundation Bursary Fund 2020: Pharmaceutical Bursaries 2020
The Clicks Foundation’s bursary fund is aimed at addressing scarce and critical skills in the retail and pharmaceutical healthcare industry.
Applications For The Clicks Foundation’s Bursary Fund Are Now Open!
This bursary programme is about rewarding excellence by supporting undergraduate students without any attached obligations.
- Confirmed South African citizenship
- Registered 2nd, 3rd or 4th year undergraduate Pharmacy student
- Registered 3rd or final year student in a scarce and critical skills area as defined by the Clicks Group from time to time
- Aged between 19 and 35 years
- Not be in possession of another bursary or subject to a bursary obligation
A Clicks bursary covers the following costs for undergraduate studies at a South African university:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Prescribed textbooks
- Support in the form of study assistance and aids where required
The bursary application period opens annually on the 1st August and closes on the 31st August. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A valid senior certificate
- Most recent university results on official university stationery
- A certified copy of a valid South African identity document
If you have a disability, your application will need to be accompanied by a doctors confirmation (template can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org)
How to Apply for Clicks Foundation Bursary Scheme 2020: Pharmacy Bursaries 2020
Visit CLICK HERE TO BURSARY PAGE and apply on our Bursaries page.
Recruiter: Group Services
AA/EE: Not Applicable
Location: Western Cape
Category: Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for Clicks Foundation Bursary in South Africa.