The City of Johannesburg is announcing COJ Bursaries 2021 in various fields of study. The City of Joburg Bursary Programme 2021 will manage your educational finance, so you should apply online for the City of Johannesburg Bursary 2021. The people studying in the relevant field should go for the COJ Bursary 2021 in order to make their study time more reliable and easy.
The Bursaries and Scholarships for 2021 are available with various big companies working in South Africa. Now the City of Johannesburg Bursaries 2021 have been announced, and you can get full advantage of educational financing during your studies. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of City of Johannesburg Bursary Scheme 2021, before forwarding their bursary application form to relevant department.
2021 Bursaries at City of Johannesburg: Bursary Award
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ) is committed to fulfill its socio-economic mandate by providing training opportunities in the form of Financial Assistance to community recipients, within the Johannesburg metropolitan area who intend pursuing academic studies at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa and who adhere to the prescribed criteria in order for them to acquire their qualification at a recognised FET and / or HET.
The COJ is offering bursaries to South African youth, who permanently reside in Johannesburg, to pursue full-time undergraduate studies in one of the following fields:
- Actuarial Science
- Build Environment (Architecture, Construction)
- Local Government Science/Political Science
- Communications / Social Media
- Community Services
- Curatorial Studies
- Emergency Management Services
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Engineering (all Fields)
- Municipal Governance
- Environmental Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Finance (Accounting, Auditing, Small Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Treasury, Economists)
- Quality Assurance
- Public Management
- Geo Information Science (GIS)
- Quantity Surveying Health (Nursing)
- Real Estate (Property Management, Property Valuation)
- Information Technology
- Sports Science
- International Relations and Protocol
- Town and Regional Planning
Criteria for selection
- Selection of successful candidates will be strictly on academic merit.
- Applicants are expected to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution.
- It is the student’s responsibility to seek admission with a tertiary institution.
- The bursary is for study programmes of no less than one year.
- The bursary is renewable annually, based on academic performance/results.
- The bursary is not applicable for post graduate qualifications
The Bursary covers
Tuition and registration fees, prescribed books and/or study material and is limited to the amount of R35000.00 per academic year.
How To Apply for COJ Bursaries 2021
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the City of Johannesburg Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2021.
A completed application form, proof of residence, certified copy of ID and Qualifications and proof of income.
The City of Johannesburg (COJ) Bursary Programme 2021 will manage your finance during education, so the deserving candidates should go for it.