The City of Cape Town is offering the Latest Bursaries 2020 in South Africa. The Bursary Programme 2020 is available in various fields including Agricultural Economics, Building Development, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Business Computing, Computer Science and many more. If you are looking for Latest Bursaries at City of Cape Town, then you have come to the right place, where you can find the bursary scheme 2020 according to your needs and field of study.
City of Cape Town Bursaries 2020 can make your study time more easy by managing your educational expenses / study finance. Various Bursaries for 2020 are available in South Africa, as a lot of companies have announced the bursary funding. Hence you should choose the right company, which can satisfy you with their policies. The City of Cape Town Bursaries for 2020 may best suit to your needs, so you should submit your bursary application form at the earliest time to get full advantage of this bursary scheme available in South Africa.
City of Cape Town Bursaries 2020: Latest Bursary Scheme for 2020 in South Africa
Every year, the City offers financial support to help students cover the costs for registration, examinations and class fees. If you would like to apply, you can follow the steps below.
When applying for a bursary, please note the following important considerations:
- External financial bursaries are only open to residents of South Africa, who live within the Cape Metropolitan Area.
- Prospective applicants must not be in possession of any other form of financial assistance (e.g. National Student Financial Aid Scheme).
- You must be completing Grade 12 and be registered to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at either Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), the University of Cape Town (UCT), the University of the Western Cape (UWC) or Stellenbosch University.
- Your degree must be in the field predetermined and advertised by the City as being a scarce skill. Disciplines falling within the scare skills list:
- BCom Management Accounting
- BCom Accounting
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants Qualifications (CIMA)
- Accounting (CA and Cost Management)
- Contract Management (Design and Implementation)
- Fleet Management Nursing (Medical Specialist)
- Industrial Engineering
- B Degree in Library and Information Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Science
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Industrial Engineering
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Sustainable Energy Engineering
- B Business Science, Information & Systems Technology
- Submitted applications will not be acknowledged in writing and copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
How to Apply Online for City of Cape Town Bursary 2020
Please use the following guide when applying.
Step 1: Download an application form or collect one from your nearest City library or from the following Walk-in Centres:
- Bellville Walk-in Centre
- Brackenfell Walk-in Centre
- Cape Town Walk-in Centre
- Parow Municipal Building
- Plumstead Walk-in Centre
- Strand Walk-in Centre
Step 2: Once you have completed the form, you can submit it along with all the supporting documentation to any of the Walk-in Centres listed above.
Step 3: If your application is successful, you will be contacted by the City. If you have not received a response by 28 November 2019, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, then you can submit your online application form for the recently announced 2020 bursaries at The City of Cape Town, South Africa. Hence you should not waste your time, and forward your bursary application form at the first convenient to avail these bursary opportunities in South Africa.