The City of Cape Town is offering the Latest Apprenticeships 2020 in South Africa. The Apprenticeship Training Programme 2020 is available for hard working and talented candidates, where they can easily optimize their experience level and skills.
The City of Cape Town Jobs mostly remain available, and you may also avail the City of Cape Town Careers after completing the City of Cape Town Apprenticeship 2020 i.e. a special training program 2020 designed for the students in different fields of study. The City of Cape Town Vacancies should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions of City of Cape Town Apprenticeship Programme 2020.
Latest Apprenticeship Training Jobs 2020 at City of Cape Town
Location: Cape Town
Ref: NRG 46/19 Ext
Stipend: R112 581 pa
- A minimum of an NTC 3 Technical qualification
- Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics or any other subject in the Heavy current stream with Matric OR Technical Matric
- Grade 12 with English, Electrical Trade Theory, Mathematics, Physical Science and any other subject OR Full NCV 4 Electrical
- with 7 subjects
- A passion for the Electrical field
- Must reside in the City of Cape Town metropole
- A valid driver’s licence (preferably Code C1
- formerly Code10) is recommended.
Closing Date: 30 August 2019
How To Apply for City of Cape Town Apprenticeships 2020: Jobs and Careers
An application form MUST be completed when applying. These forms are available from:
- 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre
- Electricity Training Centre, Kruispad Brakenfell
- Somerset West Electricity Depot, Spyker Street Somerset West
- Atlantis Electricity Depot, Neil Hare Street, Atlantis
- Wynberg Distribution Depot (off Rosmead Avenue) Wynberg
NB: Candidates with medical conditions that may negatively impact on the Apprentices Programme will NOT be considered, eg. Epilepsy, Colour Blindness, etc.
Please deliver your application (external applicants) to the 2nd Floor, Cape Town Civic Centre (original certified copies of qualification smust accompany your application).
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the recently announced City of Cape Town Apprenticeship Jobs 2020.