The Citi Bank South Africa is offering the Latest Graduate Learnership Programme 2022 in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. The Citi South Africa Jobs and Careers mostly remain vacant, and you may apply for the Citi Jobs and Careers after completing the Citi Bank IT Training Programme 2022.
The Citi Bank Jobs in Johannesburg have been announced for learners, so you should not miss the Citi Bank Graduate Programme 2022 i.e. available for those candidates who are willing to make their career in below mentioned fields. The IT and Banking Learnerships 2022 are available at Citi Bank South Africa. The following Learnership Opportunities 2022 are available at CITI South Africa.
- Operations and Technology Learnerships
- Finance Learnerships
- Treasury and Trade Solutions Learnerships
- Risk Learnerships
- Investment Banking Learnerships
- Corporate Banking Learnerships
- Corporate Finance Learnerships
- Other Banking areas Learnerships
- Global Markets Learnerships
- Human Resources Learnerships
If you are looking for the Citi Graduate Programme 2022, you have come to the right place. The Citi IT Learnership 2022 will boost your level of experience, and you will get more better IT Jobs and Careers in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Citi Bank Vacancies, before forwarding their learnership job application form to recruitment department.
Citi IT Training Programme 2022: IT Learnership at Citi South Africa
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi South Africa is looking for Graduates to join our yearlong Learnership Programme. The yearlong programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a post graduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work.
Your time here will look something like this… As a Graduate you will go through a lengthy interview process and if successful will be placed in one of the following business areas:
- Operations and Technology
- Treasury and Trade Solutions
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Other Banking areas
- Global Markets
- Human Resources
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African & Global economy.
We want to hear from you if…
- You have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above or Master’s degree in any discipline
- Acceptable to have a maximum of 1 years of work experience but not required
- You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Attach your most updated CV, cover letter, full academic transcripts & ID when applying
Who we think will be a great fit…
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
How To Apply for Citibank Graduate Learnership 2022: CITI Learnership Programme 2021
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the CITI Traineeship Programme 2022. The Citi Bank is working in many countries all over the world, so you should not miss the Citi Bank Learning Course 2022.