The Cipla Medpro is offering the Latest Career Opportunities in South Africa. The Cipla Medpro Graduate Programme 2023 is available in various fields including Human Resources, Finance, Agriculture, Quality Affairs and Regulatory Affairs. The Cipla Medpro Careers and Jobs usually remain available in Cape Town, South Africa.
It is pertinent to mention here that after completing the Cipla Medpro Graduate Development Programme 2023, you may get more better job offers and career opportunities in near future. Various companies will offer you jobs after having a look on your graduate programme’s experience certificate. Hence you should avail these Career Opportunities or Jobs at Cipla Medpro, South Africa.
The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Cipla Medpro Careers and Job Opportunities before forwarding their job application form at the recruitment department of the company.
Cipla Medpro Jobs: Graduate Programme 2023 in Various Fields
Location: Cape Town, KwaZulu-Natal, Gauteng
We seek to recruit highly motivated, excellence-focused graduates who are willing and able to fail fast, who are innovative and collaborative; the change-makers, the insatiably curious, the socially intelligent, the resilient; the agile, the digital natives; in short, the game-changers!
- As one of our graduates you will:
- Be accountable within business-critical areas where you will be required to integrate and participate in department deliverables and projects on a rotational basis.
- Work in a variety of departments to gain an understanding of the pharmaceutical business
- Collaboratively work in a team environment and independently using a variety of digital/virtual platforms.
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently and perform under pressure
- Apply a ‘Project Management mindset` to tasks
- Professionally and consistently communicate (verbal and written) with stakeholders
- Manage, and analyse vast amounts of data using a variety of business intelligent software and tools
- Plan, organize and conduct meetings both virtually and face to face.
- Learn and use a variety of digital software to deliver on tasks.
- Take ownership of personal development; learn from mistakes and share lessons with peers.
We are looking for graduates who have completed their final year of study (averaging a MINIMUM 70% for final year) in the following disciplines:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Finance, Accounting & Business Studies
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Human Sciences,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Human Resources Management
- demand planning
- Natural Sciences
- Pharmacists (completed internship and community service)
- Social Science
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility
- Work productively and efficiently
- Enjoy being challenged and working under pressure within a team and independently
- Good at absorbing information and analysing data to identify trends
- Ability to make fact-based decisions and propose innovative solutions.
- Display Drive, confidence and resilience to get things done.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and learn from mistakes
- Be Digitally dexterous and technologically savvy
- As part of your application, please provide clear copies of these mandatory documents. Note that, applications that do not include the following documentation, will not be considered:
- Certified copy of ID document, matric certificate and academic qualifications
- A one-page Resume
- Latest (most recent) academic record or transcripts
- English, read, write and speak.
- SA citizens between the ages of 21 – 28.
- High academic achievement with an overall aggregate of 70% for tertiary studies
Relevant Work Experience
Not Applicable. (Applicants with more than one year of permanent working experience may not be considered).
The program adopts a ‘rotation’ methodology which requires successful graduates to rotate across Cipla’s 3 sites in Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban.
ar program aims to bring out the best in talented individuals and sets the foundation for the development of critical skills. Starts 2nd March 2020.
(Note: Permanent roles are NOT guaranteed after program completion)
Only apply if you have a QUALIFICATION in the following disciplines:
- Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biomedical Science, Human Genetics, Pharmacology
- Instructional Design, Graphics Design, Learning & Development
- Finance, Accounting (Non-CA), Business Management
- Journalism, Communications, Media Studies, Marketing
- Biology / Biochemistry, Chemistry, Human Movement Science, Marketing, Biomedical Science
- Specialised in Multimedia, Adobe Suite, Presentation Creation (keynote) html, WordPress, CSS
- Business Informatics, Information Systems, Business Administration, Business Management, BCom or BSci General
- Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Management, Process Engineering
- Events Management or Hospitality Diploma
- Finance, Accounting, Registered CA
- BPharm (community of service completed)
- Completed studies. Academic record: 70% aggregate for core qualification subjects.
- Most recent transcripts; copy of South African ID; CV; matric + relevant certificates.
- Applicants must have less than 1 year’s working experience
- Note: Applications received without all the required documents, will be disqualified.
Closing Date: 19 October 2022
How to Apply for Cipla Medpro Graduate Training Programme 2023: Careers at Cipla Medpro in South Africa
The Cipla Medpro is offering the Latest Opportunities or Jobs for Graduates in South Africa. The Graduate Development Programmes for 2023 are available in various fields. If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other above mentioned requirements, you should Apply Online for the Latest Cipla Medpro Graduate Jobs 2023. You should not waste your time here and there, and forward your job application form at the first convenient. The Graduate Training Jobs 2023 are available at various South African companies, but you may prefer Cipla Medpro being one of the famous companies.