The Cipla Medpro is offering the Latest Career Opportunities in South Africa. The Cipla Medpro Graduate Programme 2020 is available in various fields including Human Resources, Finance, Agriculture, Quality Affairs and Regulatory Affairs. The Cipla Medpro Careers and Jobs usually remain available in Cape Town, South Africa.
It is pertinent to mention here that after completing the Cipla Medpro Graduate Development Programme 2020, you may get more better job offers and career opportunities in near future. Various companies will offer you jobs after having a look on your graduate programme’s experience certificate. Hence you should avail these Career Opportunities or Jobs at Cipla Medpro, South Africa.
The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Cipla Medpro Careers and Job Opportunities before forwarding their job application form at the recruitment department of the company.
Cipla Medpro Jobs: Graduate Programme 2020 in Various Fields
Location: Cape Town
Cipla Medpro SA (Pty) Ltd. has the following Graduate Program opportunity for suitably qualified Graduates.
This two-year program aims to bring out the best in talented individuals and sets the foundation for the development of critical skills. Starts 2nd March 2020.
(Note: Permanent roles are NOT guaranteed after program completion)
Only apply if you have a QUALIFICATION in the following disciplines:
- Biochemistry , Microbiology , Chemistry , Biomedical Science , Human Genetics , Pharmacology
- Instructional Design , Graphics Design , Learning & Development
- Finance , Accounting (Non-CA) , Business Management
- Journalism , Communications , Media Studies , Marketing
- Biology / Biochemistry , Chemistry , Human Movement Science , Marketing , Biomedical Science
- Specialised in Multimedia , Adobe Suite , Presentation Creation (keynote) html , WordPress , CSS
- Business Informatics , Information Systems , Business Administration , Business Management , BCom or BSci General
- Industrial Engineering , Supply Chain Management , Logistics , Business Management , Process Engineering
- Events Management or Hospitality Diploma
- Finance , Accounting , Registered CA
- BPharm (community of service completed)
- Completed studies. Academic record: 70% aggregate for core qualification subjects.
- Most recent transcripts; copy of South African ID; CV; matric + relevant certificates.
- Applicants must have less than 1 year’s working experience
- Note: Applications received without all the required documents, will be disqualified.
Closing Date: 10 January 2020
How to Apply for Cipla Medpro Graduate Training Programme 2020: Careers at Cipla Medpro in South Africa
Apply for the relevant graduate opportunity by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org – please use 2020 GSP in the subject line.
- Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Shortlisted applicants undergo psychometric assessments and receive verbal feedback.
- Written offer letter; ‘dummy’ payslip and list of benefits sent to all successful applicants.
- 30-day induction start date 2nd March 2020 – conducted in Cape Town
The Cipla Medpro is offering the Latest Opportunities or Jobs for Graduates in South Africa. The Graduate Development Programmes for 2020 are available in various fields. If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other above mentioned requirements, you should apply online for the Latest Cipla Medpro Graduate Jobs 2020. You should not waste your time here and there, and forward your job application form at the first convenient. The Graduate Training Jobs 2020 are available at various South African companies, but you may prefer Cipla Medpro being one of the famous companies.