The PetroSA is offering the Latest Chemical Operations Learnerships 2015 in South Africa. The PetroSA Learnerships 2015 are available to boost your experience level and expertise as Chemical Operators. The PetroSA Vacancies and Careers mostly remain vacant / available in South Africa, and you may also avail these Jobs at PetroSA South Africa after completing your PetroSA Learnership Programme 2015.
Chemical Operations Jobs and Careers usually remain opened / vacant with various companies in South Africa, and you may also avail the Chemical Operations Careers and Job Opportunities after having good and valuable experience in the relevant field. The PetroSA Learnerships South Africa should be availed by the deserving candidates. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of programme before forwarding their learnership job application form to the concerned department.
Chemical Operations Learnership Programme 2015 in South Africa
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science
- English proficiency
- Ability to work within a Chemical Process Plant environment
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage
- Team work
- Attention to detail
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the Centre of Excellence
- Undertake Process Operator training within a Chemical Process environment
- Undertake shift work as and when required
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 1 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification
Closing Date: 24 March 2014
How to Apply for PetroSA Learnerships 2015: Chemical Operations Learnership Jobs in South Africa
The PetroSA is one of the famous South African companies dealing in oil. The PetroSA is offering the Latest Learnerships 2015 for those candidates. who are willing to get experience in the chemical operations field. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced Learnerships at PetroSA South Africa. The PetroSA Learning / Training Programme 2015 will kick start your career, and you will get more better Chemical Operator Jobs and Employment Offers after completing your Learnership programme.