AECI is offering the Latest Chemical Operations Learnership Programme 2019 in Pretoria & Sasolburg, South Africa. The Chemical Operations Learnerships 2019 / 2020 are rare in South Africa, and if you are studying Chemical Engineering, then you should get experience while going through the Chemical Engineering Learnership Programme 2019 available in Sasolburg and Pretoria, South Africa.
Chemical Operations Learnership Opportunities for 2019 / 2020 can kick start your career in very short time period, and you can get valuable experience while working at AECI, South Africa. AECI Jobs and Careers may also be availed by the successful candidates having experience certificate in the desired field.
Chemical Operations Learnership Jobs may provide you good experience in the Chemical Engineering field, and the successful Chemical Engineers may also get more better Chemical Engineering Jobs and Employment offers in near future. If you are interested, then you can have a look on the details of Chemical Operations Learnership 2019 before submitting your application at the recruitment department of the AECI Company of South Africa.
AECI Offers Chemical Operations Learnership Programme 2019 / 2020 in South Africa
Senmin International would like to appoint 4 unemployed Learners to train in a Chemical Operations (NQF 2) qualification. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at various AECI operations in the Sasolburg area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated in Sasolburg for a period of 2 months
- Undertake Plant Operator experiential training within a Chemical Plant environment
- Undertake shift work and or overtime duties as and when required
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF level 2 Unit Standards and compile a portfolio of evidence in support of this qualification
Qualifications & Experience
- Matric / Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science
- South Africans between the ages of 18 – 25
- Ability to work within a Chemical plant environment
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage
- Team work
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
Closing Date: 25 April 2019
How to Apply for Chemical Operations Learnerships 2019 at AECI South Africa
AECI is a group of companies working in South Africa. If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, then you can Click here to apply online for the recently announced Chemical Plant Learnership Programme 2019. Keep in mind the closing date of Engineering Chemical Operations Learnership 2019 and submit your application at your first convenient to get better and valuable experience as Chemical Plant Operator.