Frost & Sullivan is offering the Latest Internships 2024 in South Africa. The Chemical Industry Research Internship Programme 2024 has been announced by the company for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the Chemical Research.
Frost & Sullivan Internships 2024 has been announced and will be started soon. If you are becoming a Chemical Engineer, you should join the Frost & Sullivan Internship Programme 2024 by forwarding your Internship Job Application at the recruitment department of the company. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get better Chemical Engineering Jobs 2024 and Careers after completing the Frost & Sullivan Internship Opportunities 2024. You may also avail the Frost & Sullivan Jobs 2024 after having good experience in the relevant field. The Chemical Engineering Internships 2024 are rare in South Africa, you should join join the Chemical Industry / Research Center as Intern. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Internship Programme 2024 before forwarding their internship job application.
Frost & Sullivan Offers Chemical Industry Research Internship Programme 2024 in South Africa
Frost & Sullivan, a research & global growth consulting firm, is looking for a Graduate Research Intern to join its Chemicals industry team. This is 4 month unique research internship providing the best in class training in market research
Key Benefits of the programme:
- Hands on training in executing exciting research projects
- Performance based evaluation leading to enrolment in the talent pool for future employment
- Networking with professionals: Degree-level Postgraduates, Masters and MBA graduates from an array of industries
- Utilise proven primary and secondary market research methods to produce high quality and timely research deliverables (including research papers, data, industry awards and bespoke consulting projects)
- Continuously develop strong research and analytical skills, industry contacts and sector knowledge
- Liaise closely with clients and Frost & Sullivan’s sales teams to develop new ideas for syndicated research products.
- Contribute directly through their research and support activities to the achievement of the global business unit objectives
- Through interaction with Frost & Sullivan’s global client base, identify and act upon opportunities for business development in Africa.
- Work with PR and marketing teams (through tradeshows, newsletters, trade press, TV interviews, etc.), to ensure the required level of exposure for his / her business sector in Africa is achieved.
- Deliver concise and professional presentations / briefs to senior level executives within his / her respective market.
- Become recognised as an authority in his / her respective field within Africa.
- A good degree in a suitable discipline: Economics or Chemical Engineering or Materials
- 1 year experience in research is desired, but not mandatory, preferably in mining
- Post graduate degree: Honours / Masters will be an advantage
- Strong client focus
- Results oriented & proactive approach
- Good knowledge / strong interest in the respective industry
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Confident with ability to present at senior level
- Innovative approach to research development
- Strong analytical skills
- Organised, strong work planner with focus on timely delivery.
How to Apply for Frost & Sullivan Internship Programme 2024 in Chemical Industry Resarch
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as mentioned above, you should go to the Official Site of Frost & Sullivan South Africa to apply online for the recently announced Chemical Research Internships 2024. Chemical Engineering field always needs good training and valuable experience to make you expert, so you should join the Frost & Sullivan to become trained.