The Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) is offering the Chemical Engineering Bursaries for 2021 / 2022 in Pretoria, Wits, North West and Stellenbosch, South Africa. The PAMSA Bursary 2021 / 2022 is available for Students of Chemical Engineering, so you should get full advantage of the 2021 Bursaries for Chemical Engineers.
The PAMSA Bursary Programme 2021 / 2022 will manage your educational finance, and you will be studying with more ease and reliability. The PAMSA Bursaries 2021-2022 should be availed by interested candidates. If you are looking for Chemical Engineering Bursary Programme 2021-22, you have come to the right place. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of Chemical Engineering Bursary 2021 / 2022, before forwarding their bursary application form to relevant department.
Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa Offers Chemical Engineering Bursary Scheme 2021 / 2022
PAMSA: Student Bursaries 2021
The Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) is calling for applications from post-graduate chemical engineering students for its Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) study programme which facilitates bursaries and scholarships for eligible applicants.
Each bursary is valued at R130,000 per year for two years of full-time study towards a M.Eng. degree at participating universities.
It is available to students studying in the following areas:
- North West.
Applications are welcome from chemical engineering students who meet the following requirements:
- BSc. Eng. graduates and final year BSc. Eng. (Chemical Engineering) students interested in enrolling for M.Eng. studies in the bio-technology space of the pulp, paper and packaging industry.
- A good academic record, subject to a 60% average in your final year of study.
- Applicants should have completed their B.Sc in five years or less.
- Candidates should indicate their areas of interest, for example energy efficiency, renewable energy and biopolymers etc.
- South African citizenship an advantage.
How to Apply for Chemical Engineering Bursary Award 2021 / 2022 at PAMSA:
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should APPLY ONLINE for the recently announced Bursaries 2021 / 2022 for Chemical Engineers in South Africa.