Cartography Internship Programme 2014 is available at Fugro, South Africa. Fugro Experiential Learning Programme 2014 needs Interns for Internship Jobs in South Africa, where you will learn a lot about the Cartography. It is the field, which needs experience, expertise and knowledge, so you can get every thing you require to get a better job opportunity in near future.
Fugro Cartography Internships 2014 can give you the required experience in the field of cartography. After completing the Internship Jobs at Fugro, you will get better job opportunities in near future with other esteemed companies working in South Africa. So you should go through the below provided Internship Job Details available at Fugro South Africa to apply online at Fugro Recruitment Centre.
Fugro Cartography Internship Programme 2014
Closing Date: 28 February 2014
The Experiential Learning Program is an up to twelve (12) month program where a South African trainee will be introduced to a broad spectrum of dynamics that facilitate learning experiences in Data Processing. During the program you will be mentored by the Data Centre Co-ordinator, Processing & Reporting Co-ordinator, and Operations Manager into building business acumen and creating a context for your field.
The successful intern will be appointed for a flexible period of up to a maximum of 12 months. The intern will receive a small fixed monthly stipend (small salary) with no additional benefits. This is an office based opportunity, in Cape Town (no relocation expenses offered).
- Assist with checking survey data received from the field for completeness and quality.
- Assist with carrying out data processing as per requirements.
- Carry out check computations using raw and processed data.
- Check final map products.
- Check that technical data submitted in reports are correct.
- Check format and content of reports and charts.
- Assist with processing and charting of survey data.
- Assist with final product compilation, printing, plotting and despatch
- An appropriate tertiary Degree/Diploma in Cartography/GeoInformatics (other disciplines not accepted)
- Unemployed graduates who have never participated in an internship programme before.
- Knowledge of computers and software.
- English language.
- Reliable transport
- Cape Town based (or willing to pay for your own relocation)
How to Apply for Cartography Internships at Fugro
After going through the Fugro Internship Programme 2014 for Cartographers, if you think that you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can apply online by sending the required details at the Fugro Email address i.e. appended below.
- Neat CV, with letter of motivation in support of your application
- A copy of your exam results to date
- The application form – completed (you may request this through email@example.com )