The Capitec Bank is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022 in Stellenbosch, South Africa. The Banking Jobs 2021-2022 are available with various banks working in South Africa, and Capitec Bank Jobs for 2021 / 2022 are now available for graduates.
Capitec Bank Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022 is available in various fields of study, and you can get full advantage of the Capitec Bank Graduate Training Jobs 2021 by joining the Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme 2021 / 2022. The Capitec Bank Vacancies may also be available for you after completing the Capitec Bank Graduate Jobs 2021-2022. The Graduate Training Programme 2021 is available in different fields of study.
The interested candidates looking for Capitec Bank Careers 2021 can now have a look on the details and descriptions of the Capitec Bank Graduate Program 2021, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Capitec Bank Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022: Capitec Bank Careers in Stellenbosch
Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, ZA
- Capitec, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) spanning 2 regions: Western Cape and Gauteng.
- A Capitec person questions convention. We believe by helping people better manage their financial lives, we are playing a part in the banking revolution.
- Help others find a better way to bank and join our Graduate Development Programme. You will get a 360 degree view of our business and find out how we are quietly going about making banking simpler and better.
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.
- Engineering (all streams)
- Mathematics, Statistics, Sciences, Analytics (most streams)
- Digital and Data Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Computer Sciences (IT/IS)
- Accounting / Auditing / Finance / Economics
- Business and Management Studies
- Behavioural Sciences
- Communications & Public Relations
- Digital / Multimedia / Communication / Illustrative / Animation Design (EX Designers)
- Risk / Credit / Project Management
- Human Resource Management
Degree completion date: must be completed before 1 February 2022
Degree must be at least a level of 7 in South Africa & Grade average: 60%
The candidate must not have a qualification that is higher than level 10 in South Africa (Doctorate or higher)
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational in Grade 12 National Certificate
- A relevant degree
- Must have less than 24 months’ work experience
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Leading and Supervising
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Ability and willingness to work in an open plan environment
Closing Date: 14 June 2021
How To Apply for Capitec Bank Graduate Internships 2021: Graduate Training 2022
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the Capitec Bank Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022. Capitec is one of the famous Banks working in South Africa, and your experience at Capitec Bank South Africa will provide you better job opportunities in near future.