The Cape Union Mart has announced the Latest Jobs 2023 as well as Graduate Programme 2020 in Cape Town, South Africa. The Graduate Development Program 2023 is available in the following fields of study.
- Finance Graduate Programme
- e-Commerce Graduate Programme
- Marketing Graduate Programme
- Human Resources Management Graduate Programme
- Merchandise i.e. Buying, Planning, Design, Product Technology Graduate Programme
If you are looking for Cape Union Mart Jobs 2023, you have come to the right place. The Cape Union Mart Graduate Program 2023 is available with the company, and you can now avail the Cape Union Mart Careers 2023 in order to raise your level of experience in short span of time. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of Cape Union Mart Vacancies, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Cape Union Mart Jobs for Graduates: Graduate Program 2023 in Cape Town
Location: Cape Town CBD
Cape Union Mart is offering opportunities to gain workplace experience through our exciting Graduate Programme. We are searching for exceptional, driven, and self-motivated graduates who have the skills and ability to thrive in our business.
The programme is designed to expose you to areas of the business that will aid your growth and development. It is structured to bring out the very best in you and give you the opportunity to excel in your role, working alongside the very best people in the business.
We are looking for graduates to join the following areas in our business:
- Planning/ Allocating
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Textiles & Design
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work in close partnership with your broader team, in full support of the functional and operational plans for Department
- Actively support and contribute to the delivery of key objectives of the team
- Apply practical learnings and experience to become competent in key areas of responsibility
- Drive continuous improvement, individual initiative, and self-development
- Execute and deliver on ad-hoc projects, interventions, and duties
- Have successfully completed either an Undergraduate qualification or diploma relevant to the field applicable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient numerical Skills
- Knowledge of advancements and trends/legislation related to the field
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Deadline driven
If you meet these above requirements, then this is your chance to join a dynamic retailer who prides itself on their family values and passion to improve lives.
Please note: The Cape Union Mart Group is committed to transformation. Appointments and promotions will be made based on candidates who best meet the requirements for the position. Candidates that enhance the diversity of the team will be given preference, in line with our Employment Equity plan.
How To Apply for Cape Union Mart Graduate Programme 2023: Graduate Jobs in Cape Town
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the Cape Union Mart Graduate Scheme 2023.