The Cape Union Mart has announced the Latest Jobs 2020 as well as Graduate Programme 2020 in Cape Town, South Africa. The Graduate Development Program 2020 is available in the following fields of study.
- Finance Graduate Programme
- e-Commerce Graduate Programme
- Marketing Graduate Programme
- Human Resources Management Graduate Programme
- Merchandise i.e. Buying, Planning, Design, Product Technology Graduate Programme
If you are looking for Cape Union Mart Jobs 2020, you have come to the right place. The Cape Union Mart Graduate Program 2020 is available with the company, and you can now avail the Cape Union Mart Careers 2020 in order to raise your level of experience in short span of time. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of Cape Union Mart Vacancies, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Cape Union Mart Jobs for Graduates: Graduate Program 2020 in Cape Town
Location: Cape Town
Cape Union Mart is offering an exciting opportunity for you to workplace experience at a # 1 employer through our Graduate Programme.
We seek dynamic, self-motivated and driven graduates who have the skills and ability to thrive in our business. On this programme, you will be exposed to areas in the business that will aid your growth and development.
We are looking for graduates to join the following areas in our business:
- Finance [x1]
- e-Commerce [x1]
- Marketing (Digital) [x1]
- Human Resources Management (Learning Design) [x1]
- Merchandise i.e. Buying, Planning, Design, Product Technology [x4]
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work in close partnership with your broader team, in full support of the functional and operational plans for Department
- Actively support and contribute to the delivery of key objectives of the team
- Apply practical learnings and experience to become competent in key areas of responsibility
- Drive continuous improvement, individual initiative and self-development
- Execute and deliver on ad-hoc Projects, Interventions and duties
- Have successfully completed either an Undergraduate qualification or diploma relevant to the field applicable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to manage social media platforms (essential)
*Preference will be given to candidates who have work experience in a related field
Technical knowledge/ Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerical Skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Knowledge of advancements and trends/legislation related to the field, e.g. Labour legislation, tax, design expos, import/export laws, etc
- A highly motivated individual
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Deadline driven
If you meet these above requirements, then this is your chance to join a dynamic retailer who prides itself on their family values and passion to improve lives.
*All applications are welcome however kindly note that preference will be given to candidates who meet the above requirements and align to our EE objectives
How To Apply for Cape Union Mart Graduate Programme 2020: Graduate Jobs in Cape Town
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the Cape Union Mart Graduate Scheme 2020.