Latest CA Bursaries for 2021 / 2022 are available at Ernst & Young South Africa for Chartered Accountants. The Latest Ernst & Young Bursaries 2021-22 have been announced or students of Chartered Accountancy, and they are eligible to join the CA Bursary Programme 2021-22.
Ernst & Young has invited the Bursary Application Forms duly filled by the deserving candidates studying Chartered Accounting. It is a special Ernst & Young Bursary Proramme for Chartered Accountants, where they will get bursary funds from the latest bursary scheme for Chartered Accountants started by Ernst & Young, South Africa.
CA Bursaries 2021-2022 can make you relax while your studying time, as these bursary schemes can manage your educational expenses. Hence if you are interested in getting the Latest Available Bursaries for Chartered Accountants, you should have a look on the complete details of bursary programme as provided here.
CA Bursaries for 2021-2022 by Ernst & Young South Africa
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Thanks for your interest in the 2021 CA STREAM Bursary Application (Matric & University) position. Unfortunately, the link which you have accessed is no longer active.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Believe in teaming. You won’t be alone on your journey when you have a private recruiter. Teaming is one of our Core Values so we will be right there with you, celebrating your successes, supporting you during exams and answering questions through campus Smart Sessions or TLC calls.
- See what EY all is about through our holiday programmes and get to meet some of those really smart people we keep talking about.
- Be proudly EY and get branded EY kit like hoodies and other EY gear.
- Navigate through life with our series of live online events, EY representatives will provide insights and valuable knowledge to help you.
What you can expect:
We are looking for those who share our values and real commitment to building a better working world to join us. Therefore, it’s important that you have done your research about our company and are clear as to why you are choosing to join us.
How to Apply for Ernst & Young Bursaries 2021 / 2022 for Chartered Accountants
If you are a Chartered Accountant and comply with the eligibility criteria set by Ernst & Young (Paarl), you may Apply Online for Latest CA Bursary Programme 2021 / 2022 in South Africa.
- Attach a copy of your CV, ID and most recent academic transcript
- An EY recruiter and bursary coordinator will contact you for further information.
- Upon receipt of all information and documents, your application will be reviewed.
- Should you meet the bursary academic criteria, a recruiter will contact you for a virtual video interview.
- If your interview is successful, you will be offered at training contract (if you are not yet signed with EY) and then you will be offered a bursary agreement.
If you are living in South Africa or searching for private or government bursaries for 2020, you should submit your Ernst & Young Bursary Application Form at the earliest possible time to get the real benefits of Bursaries in South Africa.