The Public Investment Corporation SOC Ltd (PIC) is offering the Latest Bursary Programme 2018 in South Africa. The Following Bursaries for 2018 are available at PIC SA.
- Information Technology Bursaries
- Legal Studies Bursaries
- Research and Project Development Bursaries
- Finance Bursaries
- Human Resources Bursaries
If you are looking for the above mentioned Public Investment Corporation Bursaries 2018, you have come to the right place. The PIC Bursary Programme 2018 will make you able to study with more ease and reliability, so you should avail the PIC Bursary Scheme 2018. The Public Investment Corporation Bursary 2018 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions of the PIC Bursary 2018. You should forward your bursary application form at the first convenient in order to avail the PIC Bursaries 2018.
Public Investment Corporation Bursary 2018: Latest Bursaries in South Africa
The Public Investment Corporation SOC Ltd (PIC) is passionate about contributing to the community in which it operates. Improving the lives of people across the board is at the heart of the PIC’s value system.
The PIC has a bursary programme that identifies previously disadvantaged learners from designated groups with academic potential who want to study. Candidates that show an innovative business potential that can prove they need financial support will be considered for these bursaries.
Established in 1911, the PIC (SOC) Limited is one of the largest investment managers in Africa today, managing assets of over R1.4 trillion and still growing. The PIC, a registered financial services provider, is wholly owned by the South African Government, with the Minister of Finance as shareholder representative. The company invests funds on behalf of public sector entities, based on investment mandates set by each of these clients and approved by the Financial Services Board (FSB).
Students who intend studying in the following fields should apply:
- Listed Investments (JSE Listed Companies)
- Unlisted Investments (Impact Investing, Private Equity, Structured Investments Products and Asset Management (Properties))
- Information Technology
- Research and Projects Development (Fund of Funds)
- Finance (Corporate and Investment Finance)
- Human Resources
- Be a South African citizen
- Preference will be given to applicants in Grade 12 or already registered at an accredited Institute of Higher Learning in South Africa, at under-graduate level (NQF 6 and 7)
- Preference will be given to applicants under the age of 35 years
- Be in financial need (Household income must be less than R600 000 per annum )
- Academic achievement will be considered
- Be a full time student and an unemployed youth
Bursary Application Instructions:
- All compulsory fields (*) must be completed
- All supporting documents must be certified (certified copies must not be older than 3 months at submission date)
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and Parent/Guardian in the case of minors
- Incomplete application forms and/or falsified, uncertified, invalid documentation will not be considered
Supporting Documents Checklist:
- Completed application form
- A copy of a valid RSA identity document
- Proof of disability (medical certificate)
- Proof of monthly household income and dependants
- Academic transcripts (if currently enrolled at an accredited tertiary institution)
- Matric Certificate (or Grade 11 and June results if currently in Grade 12)
- Copy of signed student loan agreement (if applicable)
- Preliminary acceptance letter(s) from an accredited tertiary institution
- Tax/ Pro-forma invoice indicating fees payable (tuition, books, learning institution accredited accommodation and meals)
- The bursary is awarded for the full academic period at a single academic institution
- The bursary amount awarded will be at the sole discretion of the PIC Bursary Committee as determined by the approved threshold
How to Apply For Public Investment Corporation Bursaries 2018: Bursary Awards in South Africa
- Click Here to apply online
- For manual applications: click Here to download the form, Email your application to Bursaries@pic.gov.za
- Post-The Bursary Office, Private Bag X187,Pretoria, 0001
Applications close on 08 December 2017
When will feedback be given? Feedback will only be sent to successful applicants at the end of February 2018.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced 2018 Bursaries at Public Investment Corporation South Africa (PIC).