The Bloomberg is offering the Latest Graduate Data Analyst Jobs 2015 in South Africa. The Bloomberg Careers and Job Opportunities usually remain available / vacant in various countries including South Africa. Hence if you are looking for the Latest Data Analyst Jobs 2015, you should have some experience first to show your grip on work. The Bloomberg Graduate Programme 2015 is available for hard working and talented candidates.
Bloomberg Jobs in South Africa can jump start your career by providing you better and valuable experience in the relevant field. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get better Data Analyst Jobs and Career Offers after completing your Graduate Training Programme 2015 at Bloomberg, South Africa. The Data Analyzing is a field where you need valuable experience and good training to get a job with handsome salary package. So you should not miss the Bloomberg Career Opportunities available in South Africa, and forward your job application form to the recruitment department of Bloomberg, South Africa at the earliest possible time. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of programme 2015 before going for the application process.
Bloomberg Data Analyst Training Programme 2015 in South Africa: Bloomberg Careers 2015
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation-which is where you come in.
- Source and validate raw data that enables our clients to make better-informed decisions
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Bloomberg Professional Service
- Assist our world-renowned client support help desk with escalated client inquiries
- Acquire market and client insight to drive developments of our data products, coverage, and quality initiatives
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and implement technology solutions to enhance our processes and software
- Liaise with Product, Sales, News and Research & Development to enhance relevant product databases
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience/coursework or strong knowledge and understanding of the financial markets
- Keen interest/knowledge of information management/ technology, product development and problem solving
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced changing environment
- Second European language strongly preferred
- We are also looking for candidates to possess at least one of the following skills:
- Knowledge in information technology or statistical analysis or computer programming (for example VBA, SQL, MATLAB, Python)
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Experience in Customer Service or Client Relationship Management
How to Apply for Graduate Data Analyst Jobs at Bloomberg South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to apply online for the Latest Bloomberg Jobs for Graduate Data Analysts in South Africa. The Bloomberg is one of the famous companies working in various countries of the world, so it may be a great opportunity for you to boost your experience level and expertise.