The Basil Read is offering Latest Bursary Programme 2020 in South Africa. The Basil Read Bursary Application form can be obtained from the web, and you can submit online Bursary Application to Basil Read.
The Basil Read Bursary 2020 is a special training programme 2020 as well as educational financing scheme where you can optimize your skills. The Basil Read Bursaries 2020 will be helpful for you in managing your educational finance, and you will be studying with more ease and reliability. So you should not miss the 2020 Bursaries at Basil Read South Africa. The interested candidates can apply online after having a look on the details and descriptions of the Bursary Award 2020.
Basil Read Bursary Scheme 2020: Student Bursary Programme in South Africa
Basil Reads strives to engage with meaningful initiatives that contribute to the transformation of people.
Follow these easy steps to apply:
- Complete the bursary application form (find attached) and send it.
- Attach a passport-size photo of yourself to the application form.
- Attach a formal quotation from the chosen training provider/institution.
- Provide certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic results / Statement of results
- ID document
- Certificates (if applicable)
Take note of the following:
- Ensure to complete all sections in the bursary application form. Incomplete Applications Will Not Be Considered.
- Basil Read will not undertake any responsibility for the safe keeping and/or return of any documents submitted with this application.
- The closing date for bursary applications is: 31 August 2019 for 2020 bursaries.
- Applications received after 31 August 2019 will not be considered.
- Bursaries are only awarded for fulltime study at tertiary institutions that were approved by Basil Read.
How to Apply for Basil Read Bursary Application Form 2020
Please forward the application form and required certified documents to:
The Skills Development and Bursary Facilitator
Basil Read Limited
Private Bag X170
Tel: (011) 418 6300 / (011) 418 3489
Closing date: 31 August 2019
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as provided by the company, you should Apply Online for Basil Read Bursaries for 2020.