The Bankseta is offering the New Learnerships 2020 in Durban, Pretoria, Cape Town and Johannesburg, South Africa. The Bankseta Certificate in Management Development will be helpful for you in finding more better jobs in future.
Bankseta Learnerships 2020 are available for those candidates who are willing to make their career in relevant field of study. The Bankseta Learnership Programme 2020 is available in following fields of study.
- Management Development Learnerships 2020 – the qualifying learner will graduate with a NQF Level 5 Certificate in Management Development.
- Business Analyst Learnerships 2020 – the qualifying learner will graduate with a NQF Level 6 National Certificate in Business Analysis
- Financial Markets Learnerships 2020 – the qualifying learner will graduate with a NQF Level 6 National Certificate in Financial Markets
The Bankseta Jobs 2020 have been announced previously, and now the Bankseta Careers 2020 are available for learners. The Bankseta Learnerships 2020 will boost your level of experience. The Bankseta and Letsema Banking Learnership Programme 2020 has also been announced by company.
The interested candidates should go through the complete details of Bankseta Learnership Training Programme 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Bankseta Learnership 2020: Bankseta Jobs in South Africa
Location: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
- A completed 3 year tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Accounting, Financial Management or Law.
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution.
- Present a professional image
- Verified qualification certificate
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) AND no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Not involved in any other studies on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Person with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
CLOSING DATE: 31 AUGUST 2019
How To Apply for Bankseta Learnerships 2020 in South Africa: Bankseta Jobs for 2020
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Clink Here to download the application form to send it in duly filled condition. The Bankseta Learnship Stipend will also be helpful for you in managing your expenses during the learning course. So you should go for the