Latest Banking Learnerships 2014 are available in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Banking Learnership Opportunities are rare in South Africa, and it is the best chance for you to apply for the Banking Learnership Programme 2014.
Banking is a field that needs special training and valuable experience to make you expert in banking field. One of the famous bank is offering the Banking Learnership Jobs for 2014 in South Africa, and you should avail these opportunities if you are trying to make your career in banking sector of South Africa.
Banking Learnerships 2014 can raise your area of expertise, skills and experience in short span of time. So you should submit your application for the new banking learnership programme 2014 available in South Africa. The Banking Jobs in Johannesburg usually remain available / vacant for the hard working persons with valuable experience in banking field, and you may also avail the banking job opportunities and banking careers after completing the Banking Learnership Programme in Johannesburg, South Africa. The interested candidates can go through the details of Banking Learnership Jobs before submitting their application at the Bank’s Recruitment Department.
Banking Learnerships 2014 in Johannesburg, South Africa: Banking Jobs & Careers
- For those that are interested in this banking learnership, they need to pass these minimum requirements:-
- Have a Grade 12 with Mathematics and English passed.
- Candidate must be disability
- Age between 18 to 30 years old.
- Ability for the candidate to travel independently daily into Johannesburg CBD
- The interneship program will run between 12-18 months.
Candidate Competency and Skill Profile:
- Grade 12 minimum qualification
- Be a person that is attentive to detail
- Those who have customer service experience will have a better advantage
- You should be self motivated
- Helpful and friendly personality
- Be computer literate and have some form of experience with MS Office
- Be a person that is able to work with others
- Good typing skills
- Clear and good communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure
Application End Date: 18/06/2014.
Where to Apply for Banking Learnership Programme 2014: Banking Careers in Johannesburg, SA
Banking Jobs and Careers can raise your banking experience in the relevant field, so you should not miss the banking opportunities in South Africa. If you comply with the eligibility criteria, then you should Apply Online for the recently announced Banking Learnership Programme 2014. Joining the banking field is a good option for you, as you will get better salary package along with other facilities while doing the job after successful completion of Banking Learnerships 2014 in Johannesburg.