The Bank SETA in collaboration with Letsema is offering the Banking Learnerships 2020 in various cities of South Africa. If you are looking for the Letsema Banking Learnership Programme 2020, you have come to the right place. The Bank SETA Learnership Programme 2020 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Banking Jobs or Banking Careers in 2020.
Bank SETA Jobs 2020 may also be available for you after getting experience in banking sector. The Letsema Jobs or Vacancies mostly remain available, so you may also avail the Letsema Careers after completing the Letsema Banking Learnerships 2019 / 2020. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of Banking Learnership Jobs 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
BANK SETA Learnership 2020: Letsema Banking Learnerships 2020
Location: East Cape, KZN, Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria, Cape Town, Nelspruit, Kimberley, Polokwane, Witbank, Klerksdorp / Potchefstroom, Eastern Cape (Rural / Other), George
This learnership provides you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS:
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 60% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a
minimum of 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Not involved in any other studies on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Person with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
CLOSING DATE: 31 AUGUST 2019
How To Apply for BANK SETA Learnership Programme 2020: Letsema Banking Learning Programme 2020
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to download the Application form and send it duly filled to the recruitment department of BANK SETA. The Banking Jobs 2020 are mostly available with many banks working in South Africa, so you should not miss these opportunities in order to get experience in banking field.